Jack plate for a 06 skeeter sx180 with a Yamaha 115 4stroke

What are my options? I heard they don't recommend them for an sx180 but I wanna add some power poles to my boat. I've read nothing more than a 6" JP. But I would need one that could support a pair of PPs. Anyone have a suggestion if I should put one on and if it would be safe. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Would these adaptor plates work without a Jack plate?

http://www.power-pole.com/dual-plate...r-8-aft-6-rise

My garage isn't big enough to buy the ranger Comanche I want. So till I buy a new house with a bigger garage I'm stuck just upgrading my boat. Dang it!

Hook em Hard -Ditch Pickler
    Youtube.com/ditchpickler
    Last edited by Ditch Pickler; 03-15-2017 at 05:50 PM.

With a boat that small, I probably wouldn't set it back more than 6". I know the bigger Atlas plates come with holes drilled in both sides for Power-Poles. I would think the 6" does as well.
    Gitcha Bass On!

2015 ZX225

3. Member
    So would there be any benefit to adding it? I was basically just getting it to add 2 power poles. But looks like they make mounts that just go between the motor and transom.

4. Member
    I have a SX186 which is very similar to the SX180. I have a 6 inch plate on mine. Don't have any issues and have a Talon mounted on it aswell. I picked up a little top speed with the jackplate. Maybe 2-3 mph depending on the load
    05’ Skeeter TZX200, Yamaha 200hp HPDI
    00’ Skeeter SX186, Yamaha 150hp VMax.
    PRO-FORMANCE FISHING TEAM.