Stratos boat cover

Where can i find one for a 2007 201 xl?

2. Member
    check out the Aurora cover.
    2004 Stratos 295 Pro XL
    2004 Mercury 3.0 L EFI 200 HP SN: 0T908560
    Standard/Servicemaster Lower 859399T13

3. Member
    Aurora are nice covers. Just make sure whatever cover you purchase that it has reinforced stitching for the straps securing it to the trailer when towing and also a good cotton liner underside and waterproof material when covered.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ROLO 5 FISH View Post
    Where can i find one for a 2007 201 xl?
    Hey Rolo 5 Fish-

We are Boat Covers Direct, a new sponsor for the BBC Forum, and I just might be able to help you in your search!

Here is a link to the Carver styled-to-fit cover we have listed for your year, make and model boat:

https://www.boatcoversdirect.com/pro.../201_XL_19648/

This cover is made with allowance for a flush mounted trolling motor, an attached motor pocket for your transom mounted outboard, and finished with tie down loops sewn throughout the hem of the cover every 2-3'. Along with the cover, you will receive 12 tie downs straps and a free storage bag. If you decide this cover may work well for your needs, I'm happy to take an additional 10% off the online prices for contacting me through the Forum! Feel free to contact me with any questions or to complete your order with this discount during our office hours of Monday through Friday, 9 am - 5 pm eastern time.

Thanks
    Shannon with Boat Covers Direct
    1-866-626-8377
    shannon@coversdirect.com

5. Member
    I had one made for my 13 294 at a place in florence al called holts upolstrey...guys name is barry holt..ive had a lot of covers made for different boats ive had and i wanted a good flat cover to be able to travle with and he will take the material and custom fit it for your boat...it is the best cover ive ever seen...it is 1000 for the cover and i know thats alot of money but you will not regret it once you have it
    2020 721 250 mercury 4 stroke