Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Riccochet View Post
    Nothing new in my area. Strange that they wouldn't do at least High Rock since BASS has done elite events there.
    Same here Riccochet...There have been 2 Crappie Masters tournaments and in a couple weeks the American Crappie Trail will be on Lake Darbonne. I'm really surprised Garmin hasn't mapped it.
    2022 Avid 20XB | 2022 Yamaha SHO 200 | Minn Kota Raptors | Hummingbird and Garmin electronics

2. Member
    Nice to see they added Cabonga and Dozois in Quebec.

3. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bug Pro View Post
    Same here Riccochet...There have been 2 Crappie Masters tournaments and in a couple weeks the American Crappie Trail will be on Lake Darbonne. I'm really surprised Garmin hasn't mapped it.
    But, hey, don't worry! They did lake Twitty in my area. A 100 acre, electric only lake with a single lane dirt ramp. *facepalm*

Quote Originally Posted by Ikantski View Post
    Nice to see they added Cabonga and Dozois in Quebec.
    You cannot imagine how happy I am about the Cabonga being 1'contour + depth shading... The Cabonga is my favorite walleye destination,,, it's walleye heaven..

Thank you Garmin!!
    Cheers!!

C//

5. Member
    Was hoping they had scanned Lake Barkley or sourced better data, no such luck this year. Kind of puzzling really but what can you do.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12