Thread: TN Wildlife

TN Wildlife

I got my magazine in the mail this week and started thumbing through it. TWRA I think was doing a article on boat accidents. Right there in the main picture was a TWRA agent taking a picture of a XB21. The boat was white (duh) with red accent. It looked like someone had taken a chainsaw right through the center of it. Cutting it almost at the half way point of the boat, from the top cap. Does anyone know this boat and what happened? I hope nobody got hurt but from the pic it looked bad. I was just curious.
    2005 21XD W/ 2005 MERC 250XS BULLET TOTAL PERFORMANCE BOAT!!

i got mine last week and have been wondering whose boat and what happened also

That the one that had a run in with a pontoon or some other boat on KY Lake last year?
    1995 Allison XB-2003 225 Super Mag. It's slow and I'm ok with that.

4. BBC SPONSOR
    Its probably the boat that wrecked on South Kentucky Lake last year....the best I remember 2 boats collided
    Fastbass Marine LLC
    We specialize in NEW and USED ALLISON BOATS, Blazer Boats, Platinum Mercury Marine Repower Center, AquaTraction Flooring, and custom marine electronic installations on beautiful Kentucky and Barkley Lakes.

2022 Allison XB-21 BasSport Pro Elite
    2022 Mercury 450R

2012 Bullet 21ss
    2005 Mercury 300X

https://youtu.be/FOnAGNWOgZ0

5. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by silverbullet02 View Post
    That the one that had a run in with a pontoon or some other boat on KY Lake last year?
    One reason my tritoon boat runs 40 mph is so I can get out of the way of all the other boaters. It's just safer to have adequate speed to cruise faster than most pleasure boaters on the lake.