Thread: Boat Detailing

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast
    Started on the 30 year old Nautique...

Attached Images Attached Images
    BULLET 20 XRD/250 Merc Sport XS
    www.ncboatguy.com

I really need to get you to lay hands on the Bullet! Afraid of how I'll be afterwards lol...I remember when they were new

www.ncboatguy.com

Quote Originally Posted by BULLETRM View Post
    I really need to get you to lay hands on the Bullet! Afraid of how I'll be afterwards lol...I remember when they were new

get in line!!! LOL... im about 6 months out, give or take a year!
    Sterling 22XS / Mercury Pro XS V8

2009 Moomba...gettin rid of a little oxidation.
    www.ncboatguy.com

This red is commin right along....
    www.ncboatguy.com

New Nautique interior...
    www.ncboatguy.com

Redoin a 2004 201 Stratos/250 HPDI for a customer that’s gettin it ready to sell. Inside and outside gel and prolly some new seats. The gel was defiantly dead....
    www.ncboatguy.com

9. Member
    Personally I think you posting 15 pages of your work has gone past the spirit of this particular board. I'm actually suprised the moderators have let it slide this long. You can't post a boat, tackle or services here.

Steve Dyer
    Mt. Pleasant, NC

10. Banned

Thumbs Up

Here we go. Post all you want to. I am betting BBC page owner will let it stay. Over the years I would be willing to bet a LARGE amount of ppl have left the forum do to the fact there is so much information out there that a forum is not needed nearly like it used to be. Inner web is a great place to find information. Don't need forums near as much you used to. Personally I hang out here because its just a habit. Crank68 ROCK ON WITH YOUR BAD SELF!!!!!! Oh yea, boat still looking good. That "other boat" not mentioning names is looking pretty sharp still also

11. NC Bass Club/Yamaha Motors Moderator BuzzB8's Avatar
    Ted, I think a picture or two every now and then will be fine. You obviously take great pride in your work and from what I hear from other board members, you have a vast knowledge of boat care. The fact that a board member can call you to get advice is a plus.

Quote Originally Posted by BuzzB8 View Post
    Ted, I think a picture or two every now and then will be fine. You obviously take great pride in your work and from what I hear from other board members, you have a vast knowledge of boat care. The fact that a board member can call you to get advice is a plus.

A mistake on your part does not constitute a emergency on my part.

Yes sir, that’s cool !! I appreciate all the texts I’ve received in support of this thread in the past couple days. Most have come from guys out of state over in the Boat Restoration Forum. Normally I receive several calls a month from guys with questions doing things their self from what staples to use in their new seat skins, where to buy old decals, what paint to use on outboard cowls, etc. Like I’ve said I’ll be glad to help anyone I can care for/restore their boat. Thanks.
    www.ncboatguy.com

15. Member
    I can attest to Ted's willingness to help others. My son contacted him about restoring a day sail boat and Ted was very generous with his time. He helped me try to locate a metal fab shop. Thanks Ted for your willingness to help. That's one of the perks of BBC .

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveDyer View Post
    Pretty sad when the top post in this board is a dude self promoting his business...used to be pretty decent place to chat about fishing.
    This board is all about fishing and all that is involved! I have learned a lot from every post I read. Good and Bad! This post , Very informative and also helps to show people when they think there boat has no hope in looking good again! Boom there is hope.

In my signature I have my Paint company and have given advice to people on this site and have gotten 4-5 jobs from this board.

I have ave no issues with posts that help us all as boat owners.
    Russell Winneberger
    2002 Stratos 20 XL
    ColorVision Painting

17. Member
    Ted is a good man.And help a lot people here. He has took time to help on the phone and texts,also took the time after a long week end after the boat show,him and his better half.

Wow!
    One of the biggest assets to the NC forum from a “free information from a professional” standpoint, and you’re gonnacall him out/throw him under the bus!

Real cool
    Sterling 22XS / Mercury Pro XS V8

19. Member
    I like your pictures of these boats, I get to see other ideas, and good work. keep posting.

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Wells View Post
    I like your pictures of these boats, I get to see other ideas, and good work. keep posting.
    Me to ...i like to see them come back to life . And if you need to do something to your boat ,he don't mind helping ....all i am saying .

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast