Thread: Boat Detailing

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
  1. NC Bass Club/Yamaha Motors Moderator BuzzB8's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by low slung cruiser View Post
    Then if that be your position… Why not send Al or the Page moderator a private message and get their take on it versus bashing him publicly on the page…?
    The page moderator gave his stance on the previous page.
    A picture or two every once in a while will be okay. I do understand Steve's point of view.

I to have enjoyed several of the pic and comments posted by Ted when he has completed members of this "NC" club site and Ted has answered several of my questions in the past and I was glad to see he started redoing seats in bass boats here. All these things are good for this site. But also see Steve's point that this Is a "bass club site" that should be personal events & info that would interest the fishermen that visit BBC. But after 16 pages of Teds work if does seem to be in Ted's self interest. I know there have been other BBC members that sold used parts, just this type event made them feel that they had to leave this site and I don't think any of us want Ted to be made feel this way. Maybe he should have post alot of this work in the "boat Restoration" forum an maybe post completed boat projects of the NC club members In any event it is the moderators job to intervene it these situations. And ether way dicusion by all for the good of our N C Bass Club forum keep us a tight family group. JM2$
    Last edited by Frank A; 06-02-2018 at 08:25 PM.

2006 RANGER 519VX
    200HP MERCURY OPTI-MAX
    Sole member of " THE FISHERMEN FOR LIFE" a fisherman that knows one can make the difference!!

"And either way discussion by all for the good of our N C Bass Club form keep us a tight family group"
    It seems there are some in the "FAMILY" that don't see it that way!!
    David Blanton

Anglers Choice Pro Staff
    Stratos 201XLE
    Tournament Director / Warriors on the Water

You do know Ted did not start this post, someone else did!!
    David Blanton

Anglers Choice Pro Staff
    Stratos 201XLE

Quote Originally Posted by dk239 View Post
    You do know Ted did not start this post, someone else did!!
    A mistake on your part does not constitute a emergency on my part.

yes Dave I knew and and several other members also pictured "their bass boats" that Ted had completed to share with the other members and "fishermen that visit BBC" and that is what this forum is for. Not 13 more pages of ski boats and the such... as I stated maybe some of these should have been posted on restoration forum before it got this far.....lol I"ve never seen a shinny wake boat I cared to see except when its on a trailer going away from the lake lol. time to quit $itching and have fun

2006 RANGER 519VX
    200HP MERCURY OPTI-MAX
    Sole member of " THE FISHERMEN FOR LIFE" a fisherman that knows one can make the difference!!

Guys I have spoken with the moderator (great guy) and he is cool with a pic or two a month. Also I have been waiting on a response from Al about some kinda board sponser arrangement. To keep this from this becoming a real pissing match I am choosing to discontinue posting all pics. Like I have stated....this makes absolutely no difference to me. I’ve had so many text and request for pics that’s why I was doing it. It appeared a lot of guys enjoyed looking. If anyone needs assistance or have question about their boat care or to borrow tools “you know how you are” ha ha ha. Just call me. I’ll always be glad to help.
    BULLET 20 XRD/250 Merc Sport XS
    www.ncboatguy.com

8. Member
    Class act there.

Quote Originally Posted by crank68 View Post
    Guys I have spoken with the moderator (great guy) and he is cool with a pic or two a month. Also I have been waiting on a response from Al about some kinda board sponser arrangement. To keep this from this becoming a real pissing match I am choosing to discontinue posting all pics. Like I have stated....this makes absolutely no difference to me. I’ve had so many text and request for pics that’s why I was doing it. It appeared a lot of guys enjoyed looking. If anyone needs assistance or have question about their boat care or to borrow tools “you know how you are” ha ha ha. Just call me. I’ll always be glad to help.
    I guess you'll have more time to work on non bassboats
    David Blanton

Anglers Choice Pro Staff
    Stratos 201XLE

Quote Originally Posted by crank68 View Post

way to go Steve!
    Sterling 22XS / Mercury Pro XS V8

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by low slung cruiser View Post
    way to go Steve!
    X2!!! Just shows what kind of person Ted is to step out of this before it turned into a pissing match. Just sucks a hand full of people get there way when the majority enjoyed seeing Ted’s work!
    -Lance
    Bullet 21XD Mercury 250 Pro XS

12. Member
    I personally think this whole thing is ridiculous!! I wonder if Steve contacts the TV station every time something is on a channel that he doesn't like or if he simply just turns the channel. There are a lot of topics under the NC Bass Forum and all of them are not going to interest everyone. I look at the ones that interest me and simply don't look at ones that don't. I definitely will miss Ted's post. Again this is ridiculous!!

13. Banned
    Ted is as good a guy as you'll ever meet. He would go out of his way to help someone if they asked him for help.

14. Banned

jert boat

Ted, come back!!! I need a quote on my jet boat!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

I've cleaned up this thread (deleted a few posts from one individual) so it may not make total sense in a couple of places.

16. Member
    THANK YOU SIR

Looks like I've been censored
    David Blanton

Anglers Choice Pro Staff
    Stratos 201XLE

Quote Originally Posted by dk239 View Post
    Looks like I've been censored
    No, but some of your posts may have been deleted so the thread would make more sense given that most of one individual's posts were deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by Al from Canada View Post
    No, but some of your posts may have been deleted so the thread would make more sense given that most of one individual's posts were deleted.
    Darn, I thought I was in trouble
    David Blanton

Anglers Choice Pro Staff
    Stratos 201XLE

20. Banned
    Its a damn shame that the actions of only 1 person has caused this thread to go down. Gotta love it. Oh wait, betting that person voted for Hillary. Crank, time to brig it back home to BBC brother.
    Last edited by Phisherman; 06-26-2018 at 02:31 PM.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516