Thread: March

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I ended up going to Nelson today. Was a great day. No boat issues and caught 20+ bass, nothing big though. Not too bad on a place I've never been before. Thanks again for the ramp info.

Oh man you made it on Monday? So jealous. I was out Sunday and there were probably 15 boats and I swear a couple were breaking in motors. Haha. We with 3 people got 35 a couple fair ones and a 4.2 again.

There was 4 other boats I think. Not sure how they did but seemed like every target I figured a fish would be on to throw the jig at had fish there. I missed a ton of bites but I figured they were small fish or crappie. Caught a few crappie on the jig as well. Wandered around the lake scanning and throwing a jig and Carolina rig.

I'm almost certain some mischievous person was peeking under my bed cover. So almost got robbed. So bummed I have this feeling since I'll be back till the rest of the lake thaw.

5. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishysam View Post
    I'm almost certain some mischievous person was peeking under my bed cover. So almost got robbed. So bummed I have this feeling since I'll be back till the rest of the lake thaw.
    At Nelson?

Yes at Nelson. Btw I got a 6 pound 13 oz yesterday.

6 13 on Wednesday the 3/29/17
    Attached Images Attached Images

8. Banned
    Big girl. I was out there with the kids on shore. Nice nitro. Planning on fishing any tournaments with us this year?

Planning on it but my reservation is to my buddy, I told him this about 10 times the last month, " you have to take care of everything, I will show up and pay my share, but the rest is all on you." Reasons being is I have got all the ducks in a row for whatever adventure and last minute they say it's windy and don't want to get after it. This way there invested. However a second buddy who has a skeeter was just bringing this up last night haha. I have only fished one tournament. It was a Muskie tournament on leach lake. We zeroed but it was a blast. I'm planning two of them this year and a couple tournaments at spiritwood since my buddy is having his first child soon.

10. Banned
    Well hopefully we see you all in the water this year. First tournament is April 29th on Nelson. Should be some big girls caught.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12