Thread: Tool holder

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    I got the rapala one pictured above mounted to my drivers console on the side. I built this one for the front trolling motor tray I put in.

Made a pedal tray cover to hold just a pliers and braid scissors - also manages pedal cables.
    1-traycover.jpg
    3-traycover.jpg

3. Member
    I bought the Repala tool storage and the double sided tape didn't hold so I bought some silicone adhesive that works great.

4. Banned
    I found one on this forum not sure where, but it has 3 suction cups and attaches anywhere on the boat. I ordered it from tacklewarehouse. I works great. I fish Lake Erie and no problem staying in place. For the money about 19.00 and no drilling holes it is the deal. Hope it helps

North End of Beautiful Norfork Lake...MO/AR Border
    Quote Originally Posted by Garfish View Post
    Rogers Mfg. ( injection molded plastics co.) has a neat holder that mounts on the seat pedestal. It is made to hold 2 bottles size of Reel Majic and two implements, scissors and needle nose pliers. I know that BPS and the big box stores carry it. I have one of those and several ballistic nylon tool holsters hose clamped to my pedestal.
    Last edited by rangerbobber; 04-16-2017 at 01:09 PM.

6. Member
    I ordered a Nitro boats bow tool holder/cup holder p/n 188896 as it only cost $27 and change.

Last edited by cfm56doc; 04-19-2017 at 02:42 PM.
    2013 Z118 w/Merc 150 4S

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cfm56doc View Post
    I ordered a Nitro boats bow tool holder/cup holder p/n 188896 as it only cost $27 and change.

Where exactly does that go? I have a nitro so that would be nice.

8. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Garfish View Post
    Rogers Mfg. ( injection molded plastics co.) has a neat holder that mounts on the seat pedestal. It is made to hold 2 bottles size of Reel Majic and two implements, scissors and needle nose pliers. I know that BPS and the big box stores carry it. I have one of those and several ballistic nylon tool holsters hose clamped to my pedestal.
    This is what I use also. https://rogersproductsinc.com/product/handie-hold-it/

Bill

9. Member
    I clamped two cell phone holders on my pedestal. Holds everything from pliers to scent

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Badfish.rb View Post
    Where exactly does that go? I have a nitro so that would be nice.

Here is a picture of it installed on my Ranger Z118. The holder is about 1" too long for my application, but I cut an inch off the right and and it fits perfectly! Love hoe it keeps the TM harness off the bow screen when the TM is deployed.

I did have to move my TM pedal aft a little bit, but nothing rubs at all while using the TM pedal.

2013 Z118 w/Merc 150 4S

11. Member
    I just use aplastic coffee can with a X cut in the bottom and my seat pole stuck thru it. But, then again, I am a cheap bastard !

12. Member
    I custom made this tool holder for my trolling motor tray. I made it out of a plastic cutting board 1/2" angle aluminum and stainless screws. $14 for everything.

Matthew 4:19 - "Come, follow Me," Jesus said, "and I will make you fishers of men."

13. Member
    I jut us an empty coffee can with an X cut in the bottom and my seat post stuck thru it. Works for me !

14. New England Forum Moderator twitch's Avatar
    I have an old or should I say new old stock fish formula holder got it from Basscatfrank thanks again, it holds my smelly jelly and real magic or bang whichever I have at the time plus pliers and hook extractor and baits around the side as well and a little cut out on the bottom for other stuff as well I'll try to get a pic of it to post
    1990 374V Ranger Still kickin' bass after all these years

15. Member
    IMG_20161207_100928634_crop_590x590.jpg
    Like some of the others. Get a plastic cutting board, some cupholders, and spacers. Make it how you want to.

Made a pattern out of cardstock of what I wanted, then traced it onto some 1/8" thick aluminum sheet. Cut it out on, then bent it to the shape I wanted in a vise. I used a rubber grommets in the holes I drilled for the tools, and a short bungee cord to keep tools put when running down the lake or highway. To secure it, I used a piece of threaded rod and a turnbuckle on the bottom to clamp it firmly inside the trolling motor tray.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12