P pole do not stay up

Love my power poles and maybe this is normal. I notice that if my boat sits for a few days the power poles start to go down a few inches. A simple touch of the dash switch and they are right back firm. Is this normal or should I be looking for something?

I have checked for leaks and the fluid is at the same level as when we installed them.
    1991 Storm 20'6 ( Double Cheesy )
    1998 Merc 225 EFI
    Bob's Jackplate
    SIMRAD GO7
    Dual Power Pole Sportsman 2's

2. Member
    They're bleeding off. You have the black and blue hard plastic lines, right? Mine would do that too...only when I had a pin hole leak in one of the lines.

Mine have sat untouched for 4 months twice so far not even a millimeter of travel. Something is leaking past the system.

4. BBC SPONSOR
    There is an internal or external leak there somewhere. What model are these Power-Poles? Have you called our Support department for assistance yet? If not, please do so, we can give you some quick things to check to eliminate some possible problems. 813-689--9932 opt. 2.

I have two 8 ft Sportsman 2's. Once I get back in town I will call CS for details.

Quote Originally Posted by PowerPoleTech View Post
    There is an internal or external leak there somewhere. What model are these Power-Poles? Have you called our Support department for assistance yet? If not, please do so, we can give you some quick things to check to eliminate some possible problems. 813-689--9932 opt. 2.
    1991 Storm 20'6 ( Double Cheesy )
    1998 Merc 225 EFI
    Bob's Jackplate
    SIMRAD GO7
    Dual Power Pole Sportsman 2's