Thread: Fishing License

Fishing License

Bull Shoals Boat Dock Marina does have fishing License ... They open 8 am Wend - Friday ... 6 am Saturday...

NOTE: If you plan on fishing both Missouri and Arkansas side of Bull you need the $10 White River Boarder Lakes Permit. Then you can fish any adjoining water ways.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MMosher View Post
    NOTE: If you plan on fishing both Missouri and Arkansas side of Bull you need the $10 White River Boarder Lakes Permit. Then you can fish any adjoining water ways.
    Can you do this if you are not a resident of Ar or Mo?

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ARK Ranger View Post
    Can you do this if you are not a resident of Ar or Mo?
    Be careful. I just read a little about this and it does not apply to anyone that has to but a Non resident license to the lake. I think this means the $10 white river permit only applies to Fisherman from Ar or Mo who buy a resident license to their state. Then they can but a White River permit. Help me locals.

Here is what MDC website says:

Allows Missouri and Arkansas residents to pursue, take, possess (except trout) and transport fish, frogs, mussels, clams, turtles, crayfish, and live bait from the other state’s portion of the impounded waters of Bull Shoals, Norfork and Table Rock lakes without purchasing a Nonresident Fishing Permit. You must possess a fishing permit, or qualify for an exemption, issued by your state of residence.
    This permits is only for Missouri and Arkansas residents.

^ Yup sorry for the confusion.