Ultrex transducer

Will the ultrex mega di run any 2d sonar (garmin, lowrance) or will it only read humminbird? I currently run garmin sonars with the intentions of adding humminbird in the future. But was curious if my 2d would work as there will not be room to mount the garmin transducer I front of the built in transducer
    2014 Phoenix 920 pro xp / Merc 250 pro xs

It will only work with DI birds. , if it's an availability thing or a future plans thing you can put your 2d transducer over the di one just make sure it doesn't scratch the di ducer. Covering something that isn't currently used is no big deal.

Id just get a 2d ultrex and livescope, livescope is just like di but live, In front of the boat and doesn't need a scroll speed/boat movement to work.

3. Member
    Thanks. I run libescope now. But when upgrading to uktrex I like the possibility of ipilot link. Amd my understanding is that required hummingbird. I was gonna run humminbird & garmin at someplace point
    2014 Phoenix 920 pro xp / Merc 250 pro xs

Yes I currently run ipilot link and livescope. I have mapping and link on the bird and livescope. I use no other sonar source up front. I see no point for my fishing. I see no reason for di and livescope. Some situations livescope and 2d or livescope and mega360
    Mercury 250 proxs 2B115089