Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. 2006 Ranger Comanche Z20
    Here's the electronics 1HDS10Gen2 Depth finder
    1HDS 12 Gen2 touch,1HDS 7N Dash. 2005 250HPDI Yamaha motor, don't know the hours yet. I will have it checked out.

2. Member
    I bought a 04 20x w/225 hpdi. I had it checked out at boat shop ,compression tests and print outs.Everything lookd great.286 hours on 04 Yamaha.I paid 19k.First time I went over 5000 rpm #1 cylinder blew.I would never buy that old of a motor ulless cheap enough to afford new motor.

3. Member
    I have an 05 Bassmasters Classic and the only difference in the BMC editions in 04 & 05 and the regular boats was the classic boats had fiberglass fenders on the trailer, the padded push buttons on the dash, the seats with the springs in them (i forgot what they called those type seats) and the pro air live well system. As far as the hull and layout there was no difference in a BMC edition or a regular boat. Oh, and the BMC editions have that sticker on the side. Wish mine didn't have that sticker because it has Citgo on it.

Those are dam fine boats but I don't think they are worth 24.5K, given the age and model year. I love my 05 BMC TR-21 and would not even consider selling it or paying the outrageous prices they want for a new one now a days. I would think 18 to 21K would be a fair deal on that boat. 21K would be my top offer and that would only be if the boat had been well kept inside out of the weather, no sun damage to the gel coat and the motor tests out good. If you go ahead with the purchase though, i would diffidently recommend taking the motor down to a dealer and have them do a good check of the lower unit and power head. The motor carries a huge part of the cost so spending a little to have it checked out is money well spent.

Good luck whatever you decide to do.

4. Member
    And when/if you buy it find out when the fuel filters and vst were serviced.

5. Member
    If the motor has over 400hrs it needs to have the piston & rings replaced. All the series 1 hpdi's loose a piston. Better off being pro-active. Have it pulled locally and send the motor to Hydrotech. Imo its still worth buying for $20-21k. Make sure it has not been rebuilt and has a Yamaha lower unit.

Quote Originally Posted by Mat Mat View Post
    Here's the electronics 1HDS10Gen2 Depth finder
    1HDS 12 Gen2 touch,1HDS 7N Dash. 2005 250HPDI Yamaha motor, don't know the hours yet. I will have it checked out.

6. 2006 Ranger Comanche Z20
    Thank you to all triton boats owners for the the great information it was very helpful. But now
    I have to move to the Ranger Club, I BOUGHT A NEW USED 2007 RANGER COMANCHE Z20. Yea yea yea bye every one.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12