Another fishing license question from me.

Are the marinas on the AR side open yet? I know ours are still closed for the season up here. We're going to be getting in late to our cabin in mo on thur and I want to be fishing fairly early Friday but we both need a license. Can we buy em on the water or should we just not risk it and get them in Mountain Home?

Meh, nevermind. Just bought them online

I'm thinking that Bull Shoals Boat Dock is open Year around, not sure what time their operating hours are, there is bait shop in Lakeview just across the dam that sells them also, but they are working on the dam and have one lane traffic with stop light on each end, so allow some extra time if crossing dam

4. Cobra Boats Moderator Backlash Ar's Avatar
    Several places in the Twin Lakes area no longer are selling fishing licenses...something to do with the Arkansas Game and Fish Commission changing the way they will be offering licenses and the all places that previously sold fishing licenses as a convenience for their customers would have to by new equipment in order to continue furnishing licenses. Big Red's in Lakeview, and Gerry's QwikStop and Denali Rods (Outdoorzman) both in Mtn Home have all opted out of the Game and Fish program and no longer offer fishing licenses. Don't know if Bull Shoals Boat Dock will be issuing them or not but Harp's Grocery Store, in both Bull Shoals and Mtn Home, will still issue fishing licenses, along with Walmart. Some of the resorts and marinas in the area will still be furnishing licenses but not all of them. FYI: If anyone is planning on fishing in the Missouri waters of Bull Shoals Lake, you will need an additional "boundary waters" fishing license (called a WRL license).

I thought I would be on Easy Street by now but somehow I missed the off ramp!

5. Mid-West Rally Moderator rudapa's Avatar
    I bought my 3-day online but unlike every other state I know of I couldn't print it out. They actually mailed it to me, yes in the year 2017 Arkansas mails a license.

I thought the same thing. Supposedly the conformation number will be ok if they aren't there already.