Quote Originally Posted by Fishysam View Post
Yeah I looked at there websight and saw the price. But I really swear they were higher. Anyways skeeter started offering the 2040 as a complete package and that was the only option. It disappoints me a lot for I don't care for hds, a kicker , and an ulterra. I want a Terrova, birds and talons... I have magazine adds with a 200 and fiberglass tandems for 42k... Now the boat is 59999. Grrrr. And it's not like I'm comparing a 2000 year boat for 22k to a new one only 4-5 years ago. Side note the dollar must be sucking. When I went to college in 2007 a Laramie cummins ram was 33k now I bought a 16 last year for 52k. Yeah promotions were high discounts when fuel was 4$ and truck sales sucked but still damn.
Just find the right dealer and they will swap them out for whatever you want. My Zx left the dealer w/no electronics and PP, price discounted accordingly. I bought a Hydro plate and had them install it not a factory option at the time. If you want a Merc on it you can get it from the dealer too.