2002 X19 windshield

Hello all, I recently purchased a 2002 X19 and it is missing the windshield, I was wondering if anyone knew of one for sale or where to get one. New or used is fine. Im also in the market for a passenger console, probably a shot in the dark but didnt figure it hurt to ask. Thanks

2. Member
    Same boat as you. I believe my windshields are made by custom mold and tint. I was told I had to send them a sample for them to be made. Haven't done that yet. Been looking for a clear set. Cj
    2002 X19 200HP OX66 HO Vmax,HPDI lower, it lives, thanks Hydro Tec.

3. Banned
    What color is your current console?

I have a used windshield in my shop at home. Not sure what year model its for but I do know it does NOT fit my 2012. If any of you guys need it just let me know. I'll ship it to ya free.
    Xpress X19/200SHO

5. Member
    Ketchup, my console is black, but I could paint one if you have one! T-Bob if you could post or send some pictures of it that would be great! If you want you can PM me and Ill get you my number

6. Member
    I saw one on eBay a few weeks back.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bob View Post
    I have a used windshield in my shop at home. Not sure what year model its for but I do know it does NOT fit my 2012. If any of you guys need it just let me know. I'll ship it to ya free.
    Is it the drivers side with the 2 bump out for the gauge pods? CJ
    2002 X19 200HP OX66 HO Vmax,HPDI lower, it lives, thanks Hydro Tec.

8. Member
    thats the one Im looking for also

9. Banned
    Your a good guy.

10. Member
    T-bob if it fits Id be happy to pay for shipping

No problem, I'll send ya some pics when I get home later.
    Xpress X19/200SHO

12. Member
    One QUICK word of caution ........ do you have the 'X' console or the 'H' console??????? X19's came with both during that time depending on the 'package' your boat came with. THUS the windshields were different as well.

You MIGHT want to post a picture of your console and then one of us can tell you which one you got.

To further confuse the issue, Xpress changed windshield designs again just in the past few years for the 'X' console as well.
    '09 Ranger Z520 Silverado Edition / '09 Evinrude ETEC 250 HO
    '15 Xpress HD16DBX / Merc 59ci

13. Member
    Im having a hard time downloading pictures, my console does not have the X on the front of it.

14. Member
    Good chance it's the 'H'-series style console. Does it look alot like the one in my old duck boat??? Basically it will not have any of the vinyl wrap on the console. It will be all fiberglass with a plastic 'gauge area' ..... and the gauge area will be flat vs the 'X' consoles having different 'levels'/shape to it.

15. Member
    Mine is different than that, mine is like the one on the thread "new to me X19" posted by northeasternbassfishing

16. Member
    Im also in the market if it doesn't fit his and it does mine. I decided to nail mine with a swim jig last fall and knocked a chunck of it in the water. Needless to say I didn't skip it under the tree like I wanted
    2008 XPRESS H18
    2017 MERC 150 4S

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fast25s View Post
    Mine is different than that, mine is like the one on the thread "new to me X19" posted by northeasternbassfishing
    Based on northeastern's pictures.....I can't tell if his windshield flares at the ending edges compared to the windshield I showed you in a H-console boat.
    With that said, there are many different windshields for the X-console. Basically the fiberglass portion of the X-console remains constant, but Xpress continually changes the vinyl part with different gauge layouts through the years. Thus changing the windshields a little along the way as well. In all honesty ...... contacting 'Custom Mold & Tint' like 'CJ1' said is going to be your best bet.

Or you could start looking into to seeing if you can put one of the other version windshields on it. Sadly the only way to know that is to stare are pictures of various boat consoles on the internet and making a guess as it if it would fit.

With that said, I like to the look of the skinny,sleek version that I have on mine ........ but I wouldn't recommend it over what they are putting on them now b/c the newer ones and the ones like northeastern's do a better job at being an actual wind shield vs a cosmetic decoration.

Good Luck.

18. Member
    Ok, thanks for all the help!

19. Member
    Looks like I am going to be looking for a windshield for my '01 X19 now... Was working on the boat and bumped into it and it cracked in half. If no one has one, does anyone recommend anyone that can make one for me if I sent them the pieces of mind to make a mold?

20. Member
    'Custom Mold & Tint, LLC' ........ they are who originally made pretty much all bass boat windshields. Or at least that's who's name was always on both of my Xpress boats, both Rangers, and Skeeter.

There address is below.
    http://getaboatwindshield.com/need_t...e_a_windshield