BBC SPONSOR

Brand new boat financing

How does one finance a brand new boat that will be ordered? I would like to order a boat the way I want it but not sure on the financing part of the equation. I also have a trade and cash to put down. Anyone have experience on this? I emailed reclending but have not heard from them yet.
    FTO Marine Supplies
    BBC Sponsor

2. Member
    I just did this for my new boat. You will need to give the dealer some sort of deposit. Mine was $1k. That's just so they can make sure you come pay the rest when you actually pick it up. I then talked with Ken over at Rec Lending to get an idea of how much I could finance after down payment and what a rate would be. It was only good for 30 days, so when the boat comes in I'll call Ken and he will pull a new quote with rate and then they'll work directly with the dealer on payment. They're great to work with over there, and since you already reached out you'll be in good shape.

2022 21PHX

Previous boats:
    2017 Phoenix 721 ProXP
    2000 Triton TR186

3. BBC SPONSOR
    thank you for the info. Great info!
    FTO Marine Supplies
    BBC Sponsor

4. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassman25 View Post
    How does one finance a brand new boat that will be ordered? I would like to order a boat the way I want it but not sure on the financing part of the equation. I also have a trade and cash to put down. Anyone have experience on this? I emailed reclending but have not heard from them yet.
    My email is ken@reclending.com. We try to answer emails daily but might miss one here and there.
    Let me know how I can help.
    Thank you,
    Ken