Thread: Top Coat F11

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    I bought some it works good beads water well my boat is relatively new and has been waxed since day one so hard to tell how good it is easy to apply. I'll use the boat some and try it again and give a better review

2. Member

Angry Top Coat F11

Quote Originally Posted by Crankb8 View Post
    Anyone ever try a product called Top Coat F11 to clean and wax your boat? I saw it today used on a Harley. They used it on everything, windshield, fenders, chrome, leather saddle bags, fiberglass saddle bags, Highly polished finish, denim finish, seats, EVERYTHING!! They took water and poured it over the fenders and not a drop stuck, they also pour it on the seat and water just runs off. Not to mention it makes the finish really POP!!

I would be curious if anyone has tried it.
    Yes and for the price at $50.00 ea. bottle you can do alot better all it really is is a spray on wax or instant detailer
    like Mothers ect. Plus I was not satisfied with it and have been trying to contact the company
    to get it returned with no response from them. I am now letting Pay Pal handle the return and
    even they say they are getting no response from them so don't waste your money!

Quote Originally Posted by DennisJ01 View Post
    Yes and for the price at $50.00 ea. bottle you can do alot better all it really is is a spray on wax or instant detailer
    like Mothers ect. Plus I was not satisfied with it and have been trying to contact the company
    to get it returned with no response from them. I am now letting Pay Pal handle the return and

Thank you sir!
    "Cast Everything in the Best Light Possible"

Quote Originally Posted by DennisJ01 View Post
    Now a 2nd guy with only 1 post enters into the equation.
    Azure AZ200 (with stuff like cupholders, bathroom and table)

Quote Originally Posted by vatreefarmer View Post
    Now a 2nd guy with only 1 post enters into the equation.
    Dude, his post is a year old!

Guess he felt compelled to voice his experience.
    2008 Ranger 178VX
    150 Yamaha V-max

GO Fins!!!

Tried the "Free Sample" and was pretty impressed ! So, I bought the $60 bottle and I'm very happy with the outcome. Especially in the hard to clean areas around the motor and mount !! I use a product called "Buff This" when I wipe the boat down at the lake each time, and now use F11 maybe every second or third time. Dirt, bugs, scum etc seem to come off with ease. I thought about using it on the Motor home, but that would need the gallon size, LOL !!
    Ranger Boats / Mercury Motors
    G Loomis Rods / Shimano Reels
    Raymarine / MinnKota Ultrex
    Garmin / Live Scope Plus
    Pepper Jigs / Robo Worms
    Troll Bridge / V-T2 Vents

Quote Originally Posted by wmitch2 View Post
    now use F11 maybe every second or third time. Dirt, bugs, scum etc seem to come off with ease. !
    So would you say it's more similar to a daily wipe type product (like BBS) as opposed to a long lasting wax replacement?
    Azure AZ200 (with stuff like cupholders, bathroom and table)

8. Member
    I have used it on my car and it did not perform any better than Lucas detailer

Its super easy to use and it fills in the pores and makes it easier to wipe down the next time. It seems to hold up much better than other products I've tried, and having had show cars and bikes, I've tried a LOT of them.
    Ranger Boats / Mercury Motors
    G Loomis Rods / Shimano Reels
    Raymarine / MinnKota Ultrex
    Garmin / Live Scope Plus
    Pepper Jigs / Robo Worms
    Troll Bridge / V-T2 Vents

10. Member
    have to admit..it works good..i sprayed it on heavy..let it sit 20 minutes then wipe down with the towels they supplied...no more water spots on the chrome on back of my 520L and the jack plate has stayed pretty clean...no water lines...

11. Member
    I have a buddy that bought some to try on his dark gray Lexus. They only drive it occasionally. We applied it in the shade and it did look real good. It did not last long, reminded me of a good quick detailer. Six months later he took it to a good detailer for clay bar and proper wax job. Since the car goes through a car wash most of the time the F11 was gone in like a few car washes. I used Bass Boat Saver on my Harley's most of the time just like I did my boats. Once in a while you need to wax them.

12. Member
    F11 is no better than slick mist or any other $15 bottle of stuff. Youtube is your friend...if it was ceramic coat, i could see the price. This stuff is basic spray stuff. Pass

13. Member
    A warning, don't know if it's true with this stuff, but if you treat your boat with a wax or some other coating protectant, I used Pro-Tec, Bass Boat Saver will strip your protectant off after a few cleanings, think about it, that is its job. When I put ProTec on my boat, I would just spray it with distilled water, did wonders. But after it wore off, I just go back to Bass Boat Saver.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasonray View Post
    i bought it ...used it last week.. took boat couple times to fish. I wiped off the boat with bass boat saver when I was done and couldn't really tell much difference. I mean i guess you got to use some kind of cleaner when you get off the water and clean the water line.
    .204 Ballistic 300R - Speed, Ride, Fishability!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12