What's everyone think of their replacement boats?

Just looking to see opinions on the old vs the new for those of you that got replacements. I won't have mine for a while yet so curious what ya'll think? Good? Bad? Ugly? Toying with the idea of trading my 14 on a new 17 anniversary as well.

2. Member
    I made a few few upgrades on my new one. Very happy so far. Nothing wrong with original boat when I came out of it. Seems to handle as good as the other. How long you have you been waiting? Mine was 6 months.

3. Member
    Mine was ordered in Aug and I have a completion date of March 24, fingers crossed

4. Member
    We've had to replace 14 of them and haven't had any complaints. One of our guys said his runs faster and is easier to drive.
    Eric Blankendaal
    Clark Marine Sales
    Ranger and Triton dealer
    Franklin, TN 37064
    615-599-8748

5. Member
    Mine is slower but it's a joy to drive and rides great.

6. Member
    I think mine was ordered right around Xmas and last I was told it will be built End of April to beginning of May. My current boat is amazing apart from I can't figure out my holeshot problem but that aside I'm happy with what I got.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jkleino View Post
    I think mine was ordered right around Xmas and last I was told it will be built End of April to beginning of May. My current boat is amazing apart from I can't figure out my holeshot problem but that aside I'm happy with what I got.
    My 2014 didn't come out of the hole good either but it ran great with a lot of bow lift. My 2017replacement has a better holeshot but it runsflatter and is 3-5 mph slower. I miss my 2014.

8. Member
    Good info. I LOVE how this boat runs big water (I'm on Erie), so top end isn't a big deal for me but if the hole shot increases and the hull still runs the water the same I'll be happy.