have you added an E Ladder to the 2nd powerpole?

I've read the same thing from others here... They have a new zx boat and have a power pole added to the port side to get dual poles. The dealer removes the e Ladder and puts it in rod locker so you can retain it.

has anyone installed the E Ladder to the 2nd powerpole? I've seen them on the FX LE's but they use a black ladder. Does the aluminum one have the same mounting pattern?

2. Member
    K.D.
    If your in the market for one, I have one I will sell you. It is the black one off an FX, and it comes with the power pole mounting plate. $300 to your door. You can see pics on ebay, or shoot me a PM with your info and I will text you some pics.
    X

3. Member
    After doing some searching and reading I'm seeing that I can get it brand new from R & R design for $250 for the ladder and bracket. I will have to call them to confirm that's still current. But I appreciate your offer.

i may just do that and then sell my ELadder.

4. Member
    I understand, but my price was with the power pole bracket and shipping.
    X

5. Member
    I just picked up the sweet Power Pole bracket and the ELadder with 3 steps from R+R and it was $225 plus tax as I am local.

6. Member
    im told the series ii and the blades have different mounting patterns to the bracket. But when using the wizard on the powerpole site it asks how long the pole is, but not whether it's a sportsman or a blade.

im curious if you have the series II poles?
    Last edited by K.D.; 03-24-2017 at 10:10 PM.

7. Member
    I have CM2 Blades 8' if you are asking me.

8. Member
    I can relate, so I had to create this post to help others with the same issue. I bought a 2019 Skeeter ZX200 with no power poles. Last week my Skeeter dealer installed two CM2 8-ft. Blades, removed the E Ladder, put it in my boat, and handed me my screws in a bag.

The Skeeter dealer and the Power Pole Rep. said that the Jack Plate mounting bracket for the 8 ft. Blades is a new design, and at at this time there is no available adapter plate to reinstall my E-Ladder. The Power Pole Rep. told me to contact the fine folks at R&R design. I did and learned that R&R has a newly designed adapter plate (approved by Skeeter) that will allow the Skeeter factory E-ladder to be bolted on to the new Blade transom bracket. That bracket is now being shipped to Skeeter for factory installation. I ordered one today and plan on reinstalling my E-Ladder ASAP. The good news is that there is no need to purchase a new ladder. Let's hope this adapter plate works. I think everyone wants a ladder in the event of an emergency. Will follow-up with pictures and part number after the installation.

Quote Originally Posted by K.D. View Post
    After doing some searching and reading I'm seeing that I can get it brand new from R & R design for $250 for the ladder and bracket. I will have to call them to confirm that's still current. But I appreciate your offer.

i may just do that and then sell my ELadder.
    KD,

Run by FnS and talk to Lance. I bet they have a takeoff for cheap plus they have the adaptor to add it back to the PP plate. I kept mine when they removed it to add my Blades.

I purchased a R&R ladder with bracket for my sketter to go on my 8' blades, but cannot figure out how to mount it. The mounting plate on the ladder only has 3 holes and it will only fit between the pole and the bracket. If thats how it is supposed to be mounted what are they doing with the 4th hole for the pole? It will not fit on the outside of the bracket like I believe it is supposed to. Did they send the wrong plate?
    06 Skeeter 20i Yamaha 250 HPDI
    Visit my Youtube Channel!
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW6p06navSpOqUn3xotG2vA

11. Member

Lightbulb Bracket from R&R design to reinstall E-ladder for new Blades

Alpine, I received the same plate for my 8 ft. Blades to remount my R&R E-ladder (my original 2019 Skeeter ladder). I tried to install it myself with no luck, and became so frustrated that I called the Skeeter dealer. I too thought the only way that it could be mounted was to have a full flush (face to face) surface for the three bolt holes. In that case it it would need to be installed between the Power-pole and the adapter plate; however, that won't work because the U-shaped cut-out on the plate that we received won't go over the Power-pole body. The Skeeter dealer (JB at LMC Marine) helped me figure out how to install it on the Power-pole bracket surface, closest to the boat and the only way it will fit. We used approximately 10 galvanized washers to act as a spacer for the 1/2 inch offset. My first thought was that R&R forgot to send me the spacer. I later phoned R&R design and learned that they do not make a spacer, so the washers worked in lieu. R&R was quick to inform me that this is not their design. It's Skeeter's design. I haven't installed the ladder yet, since I am waiting on the three screws from R&R, but I am 100% certain that the ladder will work well with the plate. I agree, that Skeeter needs to get the design right in order convey to R&R to build it right, so that the Skeeter Dealers can sell it "dummy proof." The Power-pole guys were helpful, but it was out of their hands. Send me an email if you have any questions. Here are some pics to show how I mounted it. You will need a long Phillip screw driver to reattach your plastic Power-pole face plates. R&R / Skeeter did incorporate drilled guide holes in the plate for this purpose. Washers as Spacers.jpgThree-hole mount.jpg

12. Member
    I realize this thread got revived from a few years back, but if anyone is looking for a ladder I have an Extender E-Ladder (the bigger one) that i took off my skeeter and would sell. Just PM me. https://www.rnrd.com/marine-products/ladders/