Insurance estimate for stolen equiptment

My insurance is requesting an est. for replacement of the contents stolen out of my boat. I have detailed list of rods and reels. How am I suppose to list my tackle? ThousandS dollars lost but I don't really know how to list this. any advise?

2. Member
    What do you mean you don't know how to list it? Brand, model, etc and quantity.

3. BBC SPONSOR
    I have my clients put together a complete inventory in the very beginning. That way in the event of a theft it is a simple issue of email the info. on the stolen items and a check will be sent.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by M4A1 View Post
    What do you mean you don't know how to list it? Brand, model, etc and quantity.
    I have three boxes full of crankbaits from square bill to 10xd, jerkbait bait box, jig boxes, terminal tackle, spinner bait boxes, swim bait box, boxes and boxes of soft plastics, etc........ I honestly don't know every brand and model. Ive never thought about keeping inventory on my tackle. Honestly how list every single bag of soft plastic, crankbaits, etc... every time they go out of town to fish? I guess I should...

5. BBC SPONSOR
    Just give me a call and I will go over how you need to do it. Thanks Bob 517-627-8080