Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Member
    I wish it were that easy. I am in a situation many find themselves in. Alum boat and chewing up tires. Not a lot of choices for 13" tires, esp if you want radial. I am of the belief that a lot of the trailers under these alum boats are not built for the boat they carry. My Fisher hull weighs 1100, another 325 for the engine. Add 10 gallons of gas, 3 batteries and all my fishing crap and you have an over weighted trailer. Those C load tires on those 4 1/2 rims can only do so much. And oh yeah, my fishing hole is 40 miles down the parkway, speed limit 70. How fast am I supposed to drive? Just the bounce of the ride, even if I only go 60, will work on your trailer/tire set-up, setting you up for failure somewhere along the way.

Quote Originally Posted by CigarBasser View Post
    Have been using Kumho's for my single axle.. provides me a lot of safety room.. interested in the Endurance - anyone have the stats on this tire?

I found the stats.. just a little less then the Kumho's.

https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires...partnum=0R4857

https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires...4END&tab=Specs
    Are they still making the Kumho trailer tires?
    Just can't leave well enough alone!!

98 Stratos 273 w/ 150 Faststrike

3. Member
    Put another 3000 or so miles on the Endurance tires with a trip to Florida. Second year on the boat. Single axle Ranger Trail trailer. Ran 70 to 75 MPH. Started out with the recommended cold max pressure of 65 psi. Tire pressure built up to around 72 to 73 psi and held steady. Nice riding. I plan on replacing them after year 3 with another set of them. Happy camper so far.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234