Thoughts taking 88 year old fishing

Hey guys I'm looking for a little help. My grandfather is 88 years old and we're trying to take him fishing one more time. Looking for a place within 2 hours or so of Chicago were he can catch some fish. Do you guys know of any places where he could catch them pretty easy maybe like a private lake daily fee type of place? We have boats and prefer bass, but honestly don't really matter just want to put him on some fish.
    Let me know your thoughts. I know about many lakes up there like Madison and pewaukee and all of them, but just trying to find a place that would be much easier for him to catch them.
    Let me know if you guys know of any gems.
    Thanks guys appreciate it. Just want to take him on 1 more really good trip this year.

2. Member
    you will get some opinions on here for sure,this state is blessed with great fishing,i occasionally take customers on Fox lake and depending when you are coming up this way,it can be awesome for sure,
    Last edited by kvdwannabe; 03-07-2017 at 11:49 AM. Reason: correction
    Outlaw Bass

3. Member
    Ashippun Lake in Waukesha County.... lots of 14 inchers... small lake with 35 mph speed limit so boat doesn't ever get to rocking. Pretty much float around the edge of lack throwing a drop shot. Some days are slower then others but usually easy catchin.

Moose Lake would be another one but the skiers get pretty crazy out there. They do have certain times that are no wake but I do not recall when they are.

4. Member
    Three Oaks Recreation Area would be a great place to go, but you'd need to use their rental boats. Same with Deep Lake in Lake Villa. Both great places with lots of fish.

2022 21PHX

Previous boats:
    2017 Phoenix 721 ProXP
    2000 Triton TR186