What is it worth.

I'm looking to sell a 2004 Stratos 200 pro xl with 2016 mercury 225 pro xs with torque master. It has a minn Kota ultrex. It comes with helix 10di and helix 12 si. Motor has 60 hours on it. Boat looks great. What do you think it's worth?
    Last edited by sesfarm; 03-09-2017 at 04:30 AM.

2. Member
    I'd say roughly $28-$30K.
    2005 Stratos 201 Pro XL
    250HP Evinrude E-Tec

"Haulin' Ass and Chasin' Bass"

3. Member
    cheaper for boats down south,i moved uphere 2 year ago they are high up here for boats,and just about anything they sell
    Outlaw Bass

4. Member
    You looking to buy one or looking for a price to sell your boat? Seems you're older posts (2015) say you have a 04 200XL that you repowered and put an ultrex on? If you're trying to sell yours why not just ask the question that way?

Quote Originally Posted by sesfarm View Post
    I'm looking at a 2004 Stratos 200 pro xl with 2016 mercury 225 pro xs with torque master. It has a minn Kota ultrex. It comes with helix 10di and helix 12 si. Motor has 60 hours on it. Boat looks great. What do you think it's worth?

5. Member
    Yes sorry I didn't proof my post. Yes I'm looking to sell and trying to figure out what it might be worth. Thanks for pointing that out. It's fixed.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ajwasco View Post
    You looking to buy one or looking for a price to sell your boat? Seems you're older posts (2015) say you have a 04 200XL that you repowered and put an ultrex on? If you're trying to sell yours why not just ask the question that way?
    Does that change the value? And why do you feel like you have to be Sherlock Holmes? Maybe sesfarm thought he would get a more honest answer looking at it from a buyers perspective, maybe he made a typo, who cares Dick Tracey. Pretty easy to be an internet detective, find something better to do with your time.

7. Member
    I've always wanted a 200. Hard to find a good one

8. Member
    I would agree with the stated price above of high 20's. Post some pics of that sweet thing. The real question is why are you selling? one of the best hulls stratos/javelin ever made and should have you running in the upper 70's.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eatmywake View Post
    Does that change the value? And why do you feel like you have to be Sherlock Holmes? Maybe sesfarm thought he would get a more honest answer looking at it from a buyers perspective, maybe he made a typo, who cares Dick Tracey. Pretty easy to be an internet detective, find something better to do with your time.
    Why even chime in? He obviously stated before you put your .02 cents in. The reason I asked is I'm in a similar boat with many more upgrades and am thinking of selling so I was interested in the opinions also. Maybe in Onalaska everyone is honest and trustworthy and you know each other or are related in some way. You feel better now being a dick?

10. Member
    Only reason I'm wanting to sell it is so I can qualify for boat contingency programs and have warranty. I fish a lot of tournaments and this boat has been great. Nothing wrong with it at all.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sesfarm View Post
    Only reason I'm wanting to sell it is so I can qualify for boat contingency programs and have warranty. I fish a lot of tournaments and this boat has been great. Nothing wrong with it at all.
    Trust me I wasn't implying you were doing anything shady as the douche bag from Onalaska WI implied. I'm in a similar situation. Mine is an 07 200XL, motor has 126 hrs on it. When I bought it the motor had 52. Now with a 8" Atlas hydraulic plate w/digital gauge, 36V Ultrex, 1199 and 998 all linked. All batteries a month old three Group 31 Interstates and a 31 AGM X2, Bluewater deck lights, MercMonitor. Everything works as it should and is a awesome hull and ride. Just picked it up from service today all run checks were good. My only reason to consider selling is the same as you....warranty! Good luck with the sale.

12. Member
    i think you would be better off putting the 2016 motor on a 2016 boat and find a 225 and put on the 2004 boat or sell it without a motor,i think it will be hard to sell the way it is right now

13. Member
    a word to the wise,the name calling will get you booted off bbc real fast