2017 V20 Hole Shot

Test drove a v20 with 250 merc. Half tank of gas 2 guys no water in livewells. Hole shot was fine with 24 fury. It was awful weater so didnt fill livewells. So Im curious if someone with a 2017 can comment on holeshot with full tanks and livewells?? I know there some issues with earlier years. Hoping they got those eorked out.

2. Member
    I have a late build 2016. No holeshot issues at all. I run a SHO, but would expect about the same of the Pro XS

3. Member
    I have SHO and lithiums. My holeshot is literally instantaneous. One tip.... raise the jackplate all the way up for the holeshot. Drop down as it planes.

I have a 2015 V20 with 250 Pro XS and don't have any hole shot issues. I do run a lithium trolling battery though. Had 3 of us in boat last weekend, with full gas and live wells, and hole shot was pretty dang good with that much weight. Better than my BCB cougar used to be with two in boat. Hydraulic Jackplate really helps like stated above. I have heard they tweaked a few things on the 2017's, so should be even better.
    2017 Phoenix 920

I'm curious to see if the 2017 models will be able to put out a few more mph than previous models. When everyone starts getting them tuned in please post up some numbers.