2. Member
    did the interference start when you got your new trolling motor?

3. Member
    the regular sonar where im getting interference is off of my skimmer transducer on the back of the boat....the DI is off the new trolling motor and i feel like its working fine or does the DI screen shots look like they have interference also????

4. Member
    I would go to 200 Frequency on the sonar and see what happens maybe take the sensitivity off Auto and put it on or around 60 plus or minus a little. You'll know when its right.

5. Member
    Was you boat moving or sitting still when you took the pics on the down scan. If you were not moving that would be the reason the screen is blurred.

6. Member
    moving real slow

7. Member
    I recently moved my HDS 7 Gen two up to the bow and put an Elite 7 TI with Total Scan on the dash. When fishing and wanting to use the front graph, I have to put the Elite 7 TI on standy mode to eliminate the interference
    2000 Basscat Pantera III
    2000 Mercury Optimax 200

8. Member
    I ran new shielded 10 gauge wire from the battery to a power block an new wire to the units. I also upgraded to Software version 4.5 the same weekend. One of those 2 things almost eliminated all of it. Still get it on my front unit when my trolling motor is on but those are vertical lines.

9. Member
    Your going to get the best images going at or around 2 to 3 miles an hour. Try that I bet it helps.