Thread: Boat cover

Question Boat cover

For a 18'6, 03'-05' Legend dual console bass boat wanted. Anyone dealer or individual have one they need to get rid of?

2. Banned
    **delete**

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Treker47 View Post
    For a 18'6, 03'-05' Legend dual console bass boat wanted. Anyone dealer or individual have one they need to get rid of?
    Hey Treker47-

We are a new sponsor of the BBC Forum and I'm happy to take a look at what have available for your boat. You will also receive an additional 10% discount off the online prices for being a fellow BBC member!

What is the exact model of your Legend?

https://www.boatcoversdirect.com/pro...END_BOATS_251/

We have many Carver boat covers listed for this manufacturer, but if you're unsure of the model, we can certainly select a cover by the size and style of boat you have. If your boat is a dual console, wide bass boat with a center-line length up to 18'6", this cover may work well for you:

https://www.boatcoversdirect.com/pro...2x96x0/motor/2

The cover is made with an attached outboard motor pocket, so if your motor is mounted on a jack plate, you would need to include the length of that extension in your overall measurement. This cover allows for a 96" beam width and is intended to cover the boat with the pedestal seats in place. It does allow for a trolling motor as long as it's mounted flush on the bow and does not add length. The cover will also come with 12 free tie down straps and a storage bag.

If this boat sketch does not resemble your Legend, or if you have other questions, feel free to contact me. We are in the office Monday through Friday, 9 am - 5 pm eastern time and glad to help!

Thanks,
    Shannon with Boat Covers Direct
    1-866-626-8377
    shannon@coversdirect.com

4. Member
    That's a completely different legend company
    Nitro z21

5. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonG View Post
    That's a completely different legend company
    LE and ALPHA models are included, no V20 or V21 but yes they mixed two different brands.

6. Member
    Sorry about that guys... I definitely learned something new today!

Well, JasonG, feel free to contact me if you're interested in a cover and I'm happy to help.

Thanks
    Shannon with Boat Covers Direct
    1-866-626-8377
    shannon@coversdirect.com