Can you load Quick Draw maps into Homeport?

Curious if you can use your recorded HD maps and view them in Homeport. Hope it works.
    Last edited by deepanchor; 03-05-2017 at 11:39 AM.

2. Member
    No. Maybe down the road, but I would hold my breath.

This is the only place you can see them other than on the MFD.

https://connect.garmin.com/en-US/start/quickdraw
    Smokercraft Phantom 202 Yamaha F115/Merc 9.9
    Garmin 7610xsv/GT51M-TM/Panoptix PS21/LiveScope
    Why am I hanging out here when I could be fishing.....

That's to bad. I really enjoy using Homeport for mapping waypoints. It would be nice to load QuickDraw recording and using that mapping on my laptop. I understand holding my breath comment. No complaints here. Seems you provided another option by sharing my lake mapping if I can view on Garmin's site.

4. Member

Possible Option

Quote Originally Posted by deepanchor View Post
    That's to bad. I really enjoy using Homeport for mapping waypoints. It would be nice to load QuickDraw recording and using that mapping on my laptop. I understand holding my breath comment. No complaints here. Seems you provided another option by sharing my lake mapping if I can view on Garmin's site.
    I have the echomap chirp 53dv. I have also have not been able to load in the actual Quick Chart map itself. But if you set up your sonar to record, it will load in your track and recorded sonar. I have been able to then set waypoints going this route. Actually prefer to set way points in this fashion as opposed to live on the water, you just have to enjoy watching recorded sonar haha.