Caracal is Ordered!

Ordered a Caracal on Friday, super excited! Not sure i can handle anymore waiting. I ordered a new aluminum boat way back in mid October, not to mention the brand, but it is over 20', very wide and some guy won a lot of money and a championship out of it last year. Here's my story: I was told 8-10 weeks, 4 1/2 months later still no boat, so I call the company and I'm told they haven't even started building my boat yet, I'm not a happy camper at this point and then I start reading some bad performance reviews on the boat from guys that just got them. So at this point I'm beyond done with this boat and I cancel the order. So over the last week I have been frantically researching boats and was blown away by Bass Cat. Now I'm in the waiting game again. Can any of the recent buyers tell me how long it took to get your Caracal? I was told 8-10 weeks by my dealer but had a different dealer tell me, possibly 6-8 weeks. I'm hoping it arrives before my first tournament this year, May 7th.

10 weeks is the realistic number. The quality and customer service will be worth the wait, congrats

The wait right now is where your dealership told you. It can be less than 10 weeks if they are coordinating a joint split load to you area, and more than that based on the same, unless you order an Eyra (you didn't) then it may be 10-12 weeks.

The Eyra models are very popular in 2017. They made an adjustment to correct a small pricing error in February, 250's & 225's went up slightly and 200's went down slightly on Eyra models.

BCB

4. Member
    I do know that you are going to love that Caracal.

5. Member
    10 weeks.... Mine wont be built for another 5 years till I move this Triton hahahaha...

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MetsFan9 View Post
    10 weeks.... Mine wont be built for another 5 years till I move this Triton hahahaha...
    Longest 5 years ever lol
    2021 BassCat Pantera Classic - Mercury
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2015 BassCat Caracal Mercury - Minn Kota - Humminbird - Powerpole
    2012 BassCat Pantera II - Mercury
    2004 BassCat Cougar - Mercury

Best new boat line so far!

Quote Originally Posted by MetsFan9 View Post

8. Member
    Your going to love the Caracal