This is the Z18 I'm looking at ordering

2. Member
    Options
    150 FourStroke, 8" manual jackplate, 80# Fortrex, Bow HDS 7" Gen 2 Touch w/HDI Transducer, Dash 7" Elite Ti, Hoot Foot, Trim Lever, 3bank 30 amp charger, keel protector, retractable tie downs, 2 - 10' Silver/Blk Talons w/ universal mounts & tilit, Tandem trailer w/ 14" wheel & spare upgrade & dual brake upgrade. Not sure on the prop yet waiting to here back from Mercury & Nitro
    Last edited by BD1; 03-04-2017 at 09:09 PM.

3. PECo
    Those Z18s are nice boats. A couple of my buddies just got theirs from BPS. The Mercury 150 four-stroke sounds like a quiet diesel electric locomotive.

I suggest that you take a look at the Minn Kota Ultrex 80. It operates like a Fortrex, but better. Spot Lock is a game-changer.

Also, if you might have to move your boat around by hand, you should consider getting a single-axle trailer with hydraulic surge brakes. It's an option with the Z18.

4. Member
    Nice

5. Member
    Sweet looking ride. You'll love the four stroke. Looks like its at Pro's Choice. If so, here's my advice working with them. They are great to work with before you sign the papers. Get every option you want prior to signing anything because once you sign, they're done working with you. No deals after that. Not even a key chain. So make sure you think of everything ahead of time. They will deal big time up to the signing point. Then it's good by. Go away. I purchased mine there and that's the way I felt. Get lost after you've signed. Just my opinion.. Good luck and great looking ride.

6. Member
    I just pulled a pic from online, will be getting it from a local dealer near me

That is one beautiful rig
    Been fishin' since I was 5 years old...Thanks Grandpa!

If a boat has blue on it, I like it. Very nice!
    2015 Nitro Z6
    2015 Mercury 115 4S CT

Order it!
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

10. Member
    That's a nice rig! I run the same 150 4 stroke Merc on my 2014 Nitro Z7 and the engine has been amazing. You will love the Z18. Does anyone know the name of of rims/brand of rims on that Z18? I am thinking about upgrading rims.

Larry

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by larzep View Post
    That's a nice rig! I run the same 150 4 stroke Merc on my 2014 Nitro Z7 and the engine has been amazing. You will love the Z18. Does anyone know the name of of rims/brand of rims on that Z18? I am thinking about upgrading rims.

Larry
    they look like the optional upgrades from nitro.

12. Member
    IMO, stay with the double axle trailer

13. Member
    awesome..

14. Member
    Heads up on Ultrex. For the next year any units needing repair have to be returned to the factory. Also, any evidence the motor has been exposed to salt or brackish water will void warranty. Good units but be aware of the warranty issues.