Thread: $98,606

$98,606

This is why i didn't get another Legend!
    http://www.ronhooverconroe.com/defau...=xallinventory
    Pool 10

2. Member
    Wow. That is almost as much as our first house cost. It appreciated $35K in 5 years. Do the Legends appreciate?

3. Banned
    And some idiot will pay it...

4. Member
    That's a good $20k high

5. Member
    Danny at Texas Sport Boats a few miles south of there in Conroe called me a few weeks ago. I had stopped by and talked to him about a V-20 he has. When he called, he said there was a new dealer in the area that's $20k higher. It took me a few minutes to figure out it's Ron Hoover in Willis. It truly blows my mind at the prices they're asking.

The V-20 at Texas Sports Boats is $65k. Dual console, 250 SHO, Lowrance 9's front and back, 101 Fortrex. If I understood him correctly, the dealership that bought in out, wont be a Legend dealer once he sells the last two he has. They'll be all pontoon, bay and wake boats. No bass boats.

6. Banned
    that cat is on crack

7. Member
    Nobody will pay that. It's a 70k boat all day.

8. Member
    Shop compare same brand and model with same goodies.
    This would tell that Hoovers has a lot of explaing to do on why thier asking price has left the markett pricing.

9. Member
    That's retail. Who cares about that number. Most fibergalss bass boats are discounted 20-30% from retail. That does not give the dealer a lot of profit.

That's also a beautiful very well optioned boat.

CLOSED GAMEFISHING SEASONS IN WI HAS NO BIOLOGICAL CREEDENCE!!!

10. Member
    ok, thanks for the tip! i was just getting ready to write them a check!
    Quote Originally Posted by btsmbass View Post
    That's retail. Who cares about that number. Most fibergalss bass boats are discounted 20-30% from retail. That does not give the dealer a lot of profit.

That's also a beautiful very well optioned boat.
    Pool 10

11. Member
    When you start at 100K, 30% off sounds like a great deal! Oh, forgot to add the lithium Batteries....

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty Wright View Post
    The V-20 at Texas Sports Boats is $65k. Dual console, 250 SHO, Lowrance 9's front and back, 101 Fortrex. If I understood him correctly, the dealership that bought in out, wont be a Legend dealer once he sells the last two he has. They'll be all pontoon, bay and wake boats. No bass boats.
    Hey Monty, reckon that dealer with 98K$ makes 65K$ look like a bargain don't it now, which is what I paid for my first house and sold it 8yrs later for 142K$. I see the same dang thing happening round here with dealers not selling bass rigs no more. 1 Skeeter and 1 Nitro told me that it wasn't worth to them, since they make more money selling other boats. Legend dealer went out 2yrs go up by Oneida Lake. My friend Pete is a car dealer, and he says that "when the numbers work, you can part any fool from his money".

13. Member
    As a whole, the Ron Hoover dealerships are complete and total morons in my humble opinion. Talking to them was like talking to my 4 year old niece. Except she might know more about their boat lines than they do

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by waco oso View Post
    And some idiot will pay it...
    hmmm

hey whats the difference between the "black diamond edition" and a normal v20?

15. Member
    Finer flake in the gel

16. Banned
    This boat is now "On Sale" for $77,900.00 "Squeaky keyboard gets the rhythm"

Quote Originally Posted by JoeFriday View Post
    Wow. That is almost as much as our first house cost. It appreciated $35K in 5 years. Do the Legends appreciate?
    It's as much as my first two houses...$18,500 in 1977 and then a brand new house in 1984 for $80,000.
    Don't worry Ma'am....
    I'm only here for the
    Bass.