2006 Trailer - Emblem Light

Guy's, where can I find a replacement for the light that goes behind the cutout of the trailer emblem in front of the wheels? The light itself is enclosed, so im assuming the whole thing needs to be replaced.
    Cody // 2011 Phoenix 721

2. Member
    Northern tool

Cody // 2011 Phoenix 721

4. Member
    Search Amazon for 6 inch amber marker lights. They have a few hundred types.

Just ditch the 6" Oval light and go buy you a 6 or 8" Amber LED strip from somebody like BlueWater LED (board sponsor). It's just as good, uses less energy, is waterproof and should last a long time. It sticks on with 3M double sided tape. While you are at it...get you a trailer package and bling out the trailer with lights.

Quote Originally Posted by marshall256 View Post
    Just ditch the 6" Oval light and go buy you a 6 or 8" Amber LED strip from somebody like BlueWater LED (board sponsor). It's just as good, uses less energy, is waterproof and should last a long time. It sticks on with 3M double sided tape. While you are at it...get you a trailer package and bling out the trailer with lights.
    I actually decided to go this route! Not too sure about the whole trailer being done, but def gonna put em in the emblem cutouts!
    Cody // 2011 Phoenix 721

7. Member
    I saw some guys on the facebook page that had installed LED strips behind them.. Looked a lot better. I may tackle this myself at some point.

LED strip off of Ebay, $1 each. Works better and last longer.

9. Member
    Does the cutout "Triton boats" have to be amber color or can you switch to white? Trailer has an amber light already.

Quote Originally Posted by coachmas View Post
    Does the cutout "Triton boats" have to be amber color or can you switch to white? Trailer has an amber light already.
    Good question...in the end I think you can put whatever color you like, but you may want to make sure of what your State laws allow. I believe some States are only allowed to have white to illuminate your License Plate...outside of that, believe Red and Amber are the only other colors allowed.

11. Lounge/Texas Club/Triton Boats Moderator Bobs21X's Avatar
    I believe my '06 had the standard light with amber lens that can be found at any truck stop as well