Thread: echomap 73 sv

echomap 73 sv

Is there a way to set it up so that when you power up it goes directly to your screen choice or do you have to set it up each time? Thanks!

2. Member
    Each time.
    My wife asks if I'm going to fish every day. I can't fish every day. Some days I might be sick.

3. Member
    Man, that seems kind of dumb!

I just picked up the Echomap 73sv for my boat. I would like to keep my hds sonar unit on the dash as well as the echomap unit. Do you know if there will be interference between the two units or a way to not have interference?

5. Member
    I have 73sv transducer on the trolling motor so each time I move fishing spots and take the trolling motor out of the water should I power down or can I just leave the sonar on? Will leaving it on cause any problems? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by fishy1 View Post
    I have 73sv transducer on the trolling motor so each time I move fishing spots and take the trolling motor out of the water should I power down or can I just leave the sonar on? Will leaving it on cause any problems? Thanks!
    No need to power down, xducer just fine running out of the water in between spots.
    Garmin Pro Team