Thread: Lee Sanderson

Lee Sanderson

You need to clear some of your pm's. I want to order some stuff from you but when i try to pm it gets kicked back cuz you are over your limit. Delete button works wonders.
    John Wolff
    2003 Allison XB21 2+2
    2003 Mercury 250xs

2. Member
    I call the shop when I order stuff from them, phones work awesome too.

3. Member
    Agreed, but I want to see what he recommends so I can research that and make sure I agree and if he rattles off some part number I am sure I will mess it up. In writing is easier for me. Sometimes us yanks have a hard time with the accent.
    John Wolff
    2003 Allison XB21 2+2
    2003 Mercury 250xs

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jwolff View Post
    Agreed, but I want to see what he recommends so I can research that and make sure I agree and if he rattles off some part number I am sure I will mess it up. In writing is easier for me. Sometimes us yanks have a hard time with the accent.
    One thing I have learned after ownership of an Allison for the last 17 years, if Lee Sanderson recommends something, there simply is no reason to research it. Trust me on this.

To add to this, I swapped from Etec to Merc recently. Called Lee to order the parts . He advised me to call Bill at allison, he told me I could get a better deal there. How often do you get that?

6. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mgeod View Post
    To add to this, I swapped from Etec to Merc recently. Called Lee to order the parts . He advised me to call Bill at allison, he told me I could get a better deal there. How often do you get that?
    Most Honest guy I've ever dealt with.

He has always looked out for me with any of the rides I have had. Both my Bullet and Gambler.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by John Henry Irons View Post
    Most Honest guy I've ever dealt with.

He has always looked out for me with any of the rides I have had. Both my Bullet and Gambler.
    +1

I went to his place last year and crawled all through his bass sport elite before I ordered a new sterling. I wish I could have gotten him and his service to go with my new boat. First class. I may end up in one yet down the road. Already have the colors in my head. Give him a call you won't be sorry. I'm in sales, I wouldn't take you as seriously if you were pm ing me on some message board to actually spend money, just saying. The fact that he is such a good guy and everybody raves about him I'm sure he gets a full inbox on here every other week.

9. Member
    I bought my boat through him. He knows I will spend money with him.
    John Wolff
    2003 Allison XB21 2+2
    2003 Mercury 250xs

10. Member
    I think alot of us feel the same.... Lee has helped me tremendously including helping me get my boat... he is also partially responsible for my affliction to get an Allison.. He just hadddd to take me out in his demo boat in December of 2015... Then hejust hadddd to let me drive it... 6 months later.. I was picking min up from his shop...

Thanks Lee!