Need advice want new unit up front

have lowrance 10" at dash.. not sure make but I know its not a gen 2... older but not much... has side scan etc... has structure scan box mounted on back battery compartment lid area... anyways I also had a lowrance even older 10" up front... I believe they was linked but not positive.... removed it last year and went with a garmin 93sv... I like the unit but screen just to small ... I have vision issues... want a 12" on front so sold the garmin and older 10" unit. I want to fish off shores more this year once weather calls for it.... need advice as what unit to get....

2. PECo
    Quote Originally Posted by kdogbigfish View Post
    have lowrance 10" at dash.. not sure make but I know its not a gen 2... older but not much... has side scan etc... has structure scan box mounted on back battery compartment lid area... anyways I also had a lowrance even older 10" up front... I believe they was linked but not positive.... removed it last year and went with a garmin 93sv... I like the unit but screen just to small ... I have vision issues... want a 12" on front so sold the garmin and older 10" unit. I want to fish off shores more this year once weather calls for it.... need advice as what unit to get....
    If you have a Minn Kota troller with the US2 transducer, a Helix 10 CHIRP GPS G2N can provide CHIRP sonar imaging with only a pigtail adapter cable.

http://www.humminbird.com/Products/H...CHIRP-GPS-G2N/