Livewell fuse location

Does anyone know where I can find the fuse for the fill pump on the passenger side livewell? Or does it not have a fuse?
    The fill quit working for some reason. The pump cartridge works when I hook it up to a different plug. Tried putting a new plug in but got nothing. Then tried swapping the connectors under the dash at the switch. I'm thinking combination of blown fuse and bad switch. Aerator works fine but when I hook the aerator to the fill side of the switch I get nothing

2. Member
    My boat is an '01 intimidator

under driver side console, high up on the inside of GUNNEL, you will see a long black plastic breaker box with about 10-12 little round reset buttons...i believe its the 3rd or 4rth button from the left...just try pressing them all and you will feel the one thats popped out...
    Sterling 22XS / Mercury Pro XS V8

4. Member
    Ok I'll look again. I appreciate it!

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by low slung cruiser View Post
    under driver side console, high up on the inside of GUNNEL, you will see a long black plastic breaker box with about 10-12 little round reset buttons...i believe its the 3rd or 4rth button from the left...just try pressing them all and you will feel the one thats popped out...
    ^^^^^This