Thread: mis informed?

mis informed?

ordered a hole shot plate from c & o, and got a real thin piece of metal that goes half way up inside the slidemaster. Got a 2015 Z7 w/6" JP. Wanted the plate to help with holeshot, but honestly my main reason was for my SI transducer. Seen a bunch of pics of plates that go on the bottom of JP, and actually read yesterday a guys post where he got the same thing I got and everybody said that aint right, holeshot plate is on the bottom. So, now that I'm out some cash (25% restock fee and ridiculous shipping), does anybody know where I can get an actual holeshot plate that goes on the bottom and will keep side imaging from shooting inside JP???? Thanks for the info in advance!

2. Member
    Joe, here is a picture of an electronics mount/splash plate I got from BPS to mount on my 10" slidemaster. The Part Number is 169395 and cost $139 including tax. Shipping was free. It has pre-drilled holes for flush mounting an LSS2 transducer to the bottom of the splash plate. The splash plate sits below the jackplate for clear left and right views. The splash plate is also angled up some to help make the LSS2 shoot straight down. I don't know if it will fit on a 6" slidemaster, but it works great on a 10".

2017 Nitro Z21, 300XS, 24p Fury and Bravo1 XS 26p & 27p, 12' Talons, Gen3 12's, SonicHub2, 3DScan and 112 Ultrex and Fortrex.
    2017 Ranger Reata 223F, Mercury 150 Four Stroke, HDS12 Gen3, TotalScan, and Xi5

I have the same plate as Texasfisher.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

4. Member
    Awesome! Thanks, at least I know where to start looking. Hopefully I can find one for a 6" slidemaster, thanks again!

5. Member
    Is your 6" slidemaster adjustable, or a fixed set back plate. I have the fixed , and a hole shot plate that does not fit. I just drilled the side of the plate and mounted my HB SI ducer with
    a TS&S. It was angled perfectly for the hull to make it shoot straight down. No idea yet if it works till the weather is more cooperative here in MI.
    Jack

2005 Ranger 520 DX
    2005 Mercury 225 Optimax Pro XS
    Mercury Trophy 24
    Mk Ultrex 110 Ipilot link
    Powerpole 8'
    Hb helix 9 di S/N
    Hb helix 10 si. S/N
    Garmin 10 UHD W/ Panoptix