NEMA music "black box" syggestions.

Since there is an option in my 93sv chirp to control some sort of music I am thinking of going that direction so I don't have to figure out where to cleanly mount a head unit in my single console. I want am/fm/Bluetooth. Recommendations?

I have been using the Fusion MS-BB300, minus the wired remote also shown at the link below (black box only). With Fusion-link, you control the stereo with the MFD, so I order it without the remote.

https://fusionentertainment.com/mari...nits/ms-bb300r
    Garmin Pro Team

3. Banned

4. Banned
    Troy, what all are you powering with that amp? Speaker wise? And do you have a dedicated battery just for it? If not, notice any issues with graphs or pumps while running it?

I can control this from both of my 93sv chirps assuming I run nema 2000 cables to the front and rear graphs right?

6. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Riccochet View Post
    Troy, what all are you powering with that amp? Speaker wise? And do you have a dedicated battery just for it? If not, notice any issues with graphs or pumps while running it?
    just 2 speakers. all of my accessories, units, live wells, bilge pumps, etc are all hooked to a single 100ah relion lithium battery with no issues. I actually only loose about 20% battery after a full 8 hour day

Quote Originally Posted by KSPropbender View Post
    I can control this from both of my 93sv chirps assuming I run nema 2000 cables to the front and rear graphs right?
    Yes
    Garmin Pro Team