Mizuno MP-15 Question

Does anybody have them? If so, how do you like them? I'm looking to get new irons this year and found a great deal on new ones.

Thanks!
    08 Triton 17 Explorer/08 90 Merc

" A Few Good Fish"
    Please check out my youtube channel
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuuwIthNWDweOTGjtkfOVGw

My son works at Golf Galaxy and hits them all in the simulator. He loves all the Mizuno clubs

just talked to him and he said they are a total players club. Forged blades, with a small cavity. He recommended a no go unless your about a 6 or under handicap
    Last edited by turfy49431; 03-01-2017 at 05:07 PM.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by turfy49431 View Post
    My son works at Golf Galaxy and hits them all in the simulator. He loves all the Mizuno clubs

just talked to him and he said they are a total players club. Forged blades, with a small cavity. He recommended a no go unless your about a 6 or under handicap
    I hit them outside the other day and they felt great. Granted it was off a mat, the ball flight was really good. I still had a good draw but that could also be because I've only swung a club a few times in the past 3 months.

I would say I play to a 10-12 but also have the game to go and shoot par on any day. It's that 2-3 holes out of 18 that screw me (and I hate putting)!!
    08 Triton 17 Explorer/08 90 Merc

Quote Originally Posted by andyk View Post
    I hit them outside the other day and they felt great. Granted it was off a mat, the ball flight was really good. I still had a good draw but that could also be because I've only swung a club a few times in the past 3 months.

I would say I play to a 10-12 but also have the game to go and shoot par on any day. It's that 2-3 holes out of 18 that screw me (and I hate putting)!!
    You could probably swing em, the cavity will help them be a little more forgiving. If you want to try a really good cavity back forged club, try the new Titleist CB 716. I have a set and they are bad ass.

6. Member
    You can NEVER go wrong with Mizuno irons. Them and Bridgestone are the softest forged irons out there!!
    http://www.bbcboards.net/avatars/longrodder.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1383747738

7. Member
    I played Mizuno irons for a couple years. Switched to Adams XTD. They've been out a couple of years, I would highly recommend checking them out vs. a forged club

8. Member
    I play MP-59's, which are a lot like the 15's, just a longer blade. I'm on my second set. Went in to get rid of my first set and trade up. Ended up leaving with another set of 59's with different shafts. Just went in a hit the new JPX900 tours. Really liked them but like the look of mine better. As mentioned, probably not a good set if you are over a 10 hdcp. Excellent quality irons and feel very soft when you stripe them. Hard to go wrong with them!