I think my old box of stuff might be GOOD....

I have pics of everything. Was going through an old Rubbermaid I had forgotten about when I relocated years ago, it had some junk, and maybe some good stuff.
    1- it's a baitfish lure, with the pull string, the tail flops around, kinda of a chartreuse color.
    2- Buddha baits "samurai" a few of those. Some new in box. And a pop-r type.
    3- I found my old Warts. I don't know if they are worth much. Some are in sealed boxes. The boxes are yellowed and cracking but still sealed. Wee warts and Mags. Not a ton, but a few.
    4- Reaction Innovations Squeaky Dolphins. 9 new in box. Again the boxes are faded, but they are new, one has no skirt, a total of 10.
    What do I have? Is it worth much? Is eBay the way to go (not a fan)
    I have pics of most things. This came about during a clean out of sorts. I was donating some of my stuff to the high school bass club we run when one of the boys gave me the heads up about the warts. I'm not a collector and was going to give it to the club through various raffles, etc, but I think it will be better to try and get some $$$ for the club instead. We're constantly looking for donations of $$ and tackle, but if it's worth much, it will be worth more in the right hands. Heck I still fish a ton myself, just haven't used some of this stuff in ages. Once again I have pics, so if you are willing to help me out, awesome! Thank you in advance, Terry
    pm your # for pics

2. Member
    Pm sent

3. Swap & Sell Moderator mrbasser's Avatar
    The Squeaky Dolphins are highly sought after and tough to come by. Last ones I sold (last year) brought prices I never knew folks would pay for buzzbaits.
    Karma is real... DON'T BE A D!CK!!!

4. Member
    Sounds like you can get enough for the Dolphins and Warts to really help the club out. The #1 lure sounds like it could be one of the Chuck Woolery lures. If so, I have never gotten much for them but not sure what they go for these days. And there are other lures out there besides the ones he sold on infomercials so it might not be one of his. I came across one of the Buddha baits a few years ago and did a little research on them and found that there are some who like them and put them in the same class as the Yellow Magic. However, I sold that one on eBay and pretty much gave it away. But make sure you get a fair price for the Dophins and Warts...I know the young men and women in the HS Club will appreciate it.

5. Member
    ^Solid info from Andy and Eddie

Pm sent

7. Member
    The one with the wind up string is most likely a Moto-Lure. I have several still in the box if anyone is interested.