Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ordering new boat?!

Hello guys. New to the board. Long time looker, first time poster. I couldn't find a thread about my question so if it's already been asked I apologize. I ordered a new nitro z20 on Feb. 9th. Dealer told me I was looking at 6-8 weeks. How accurate you all think that is? This is my first boat I've ordered so anxious to get it and it seems like time is dragging by! Just curious your experience if you've ordered one. Thanks for info! If you have the new z20, feel free to add any suggestions or experiences with your new boat!

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by B.Combs View Post
    Hello guys. New to the board. Long time looker, first time poster. I couldn't find a thread about my question so if it's already been asked I apologize. I ordered a new nitro z20 on Feb. 9th. Dealer told me I was looking at 6-8 weeks. How accurate you all think that is? This is my first boat I've ordered so anxious to get it and it seems like time is dragging by! Just curious your experience if you've ordered one. Thanks for info! If you have the new z20, feel free to add any suggestions or experiences with your new boat!
    I ordered my Z20 on December 14th and took delivery on February 25th (this past Saturday)....I would say your wait will be 8 weeks at minimum unless you get really lucky.

Congratulations in advance on the new ride!

4. Member
    And welcome to the board. You're going to love the Z20!

5. Member
    Ordered a z19 on January 10 and still waiting.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigman78 View Post
    Ordered a z19 on January 10 and still waiting.
    Thats not what I was wanting to hear!!

7. Member
    Thats not what I was wanting to hear!!
    No worries, it will be worth the wait. I ordered mine also in January. I was told the first of April. It only takes about 2 weeks to build and rig a boat. But you also have to consider the amount of boats on current order and then you will have shipping on top of that.
    Again, be patient your going to love it.
    Grand Pointe Marina Pro-Staff
    2020 Nitro Z21 Pro Package
    250 PRO XS Mercury 4 Stroke
    Precision Sonar
    Nitro Boats

I also heard they usually group orders with delivery areas. We have no control over this but it makes sense to me.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe D View Post
    No worries, it will be worth the wait. I ordered mine also in January. I was told the first of April. It only takes about 2 weeks to build and rig a boat. But you also have to consider the amount of boats on current order and then you will have shipping on top of that.
    Again, be patient your going to love it.
    Do you already have yours or are you still waiting? Last week here in KY, it was 70's all week and it was killing me not having a boat!!

10. Member
    Where you order your from?

11. Member
    Where you order your from?
    Renegade...

12. Member
    Me too. That's the only place I buy my boats from. Which color did you order? I got the new black with green. He had z 21 in the color there.

13. Member
    Me too. That's the only place I buy my boats from. Which color did you order? I got the new black with green. He had z 21 in the color there.
    Funny you mentioned that. That's the color I was going with until he had that one. I really like it but I like being different so once he had it I figured they'd become more popular and didn't want a boat everybody else had. Mine is going to be black, blue and silver. I custom colored it so kind of hard to explain.

I hope my boat isn't holding progress up on your order since they're going to the same place.

14. Member
    Yeah as far as I know I ordered mine before he ordered his demo. But he already sold it. To a guy. Trust me I hated to hear about that demo being the same color as I ordered cause I wanted it to be different.

15. Member
    Funny you mentioned that. That's the color I was going with until he had that one. I really like it but I like being different so once he had it I figured they'd become more popular and didn't want a boat everybody else had. Mine is going to be black, blue and silver. I custom colored it so kind of hard to explain.

I hope my boat isn't holding progress up on your order since they're going to the same place.

Mine is Black ,Blue and Silver ........

16. Member
    My boat last year was delayed 3 weeks due to no shipments coming north. They finally hot shot it up to us. Ordered April 1 came of the line May 8th and took delivery May 27th? I believe.
    Justin Heidinger
    2016 Z20 pushed by a Pro XS 250

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by transamz9 View Post
    Mine is Black ,Blue and Silver ........
    Lets see it. Surely it's not the same as mine

18. Member
    Just got the phone call to pick up my boat tomorrow. Heck yeah.

19. Member
    Just got the phone call to pick up my boat tomorrow. Heck yeah.
    Lucky!! Make sure to post pics. I'd like to see the new rig!

20. Member
    Congrats!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast