Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Member
    That is a neat look at Jerry's boat. Allow me to brag a little. All of the video and editing was done by my son. On this particular run I was holding steady at approx 70 MPH while Jerry passed me on the port side. My son was shooting the video. I estimate Jerry was in the 80+ range and of course still accelerating when he was a beam of me. I don't know his terminal speed on that particular run but, he had to be well in the 90's to be pulling away like he did. I liked this particular video.
    Uh, Cajun that was 102, just to be precise.
    And Jerry you got a "very nice" from "the Paul". Doesn't get much better. We got to get together again soon.

2. trapp201pro
    I don't mean to not mention Ronnie for being a good enough person to come out and not only be my chase boat ,he also furnished the cameras that we used to shoot the videos with.1 morning it was 28 degrees and they still came out,that was the first time we had ever met,now I'm proud to call Ronnie a friend.You coerrect on the compliment from Paul,and Im pretty sure he had some input on building the SS hull.

Awesome numbers Trapp, she skint back rolling son!!
    Xpress X19/200SHO

4. Member
    No issue there at all. I just thought my son did a good job on the video and had to brag a little. Yes, it was a little cool but, I had a blast. Getting my son on the river being that cold surprised me a little but, I think he enjoyed it too. I too suspect Paul had some input on the SS hull. Ho doubt it is a fast hull.

5. trapp201pro
    TTT

6. Member
    Damn! That baby is tuned to perfection...not even looking at the speedo...can just tell by watching it on the water! And then there's that whole speedometer thing...holy crap! Very nicely done!

Loved seeing that (1st time for me)...thanks for bringing back ttt...
    96 Bullet 20cc, Yamaha OX 250+, 10" jack, labbed 30" Bravo LH w/1.25" exhaust pipes, counter rotating Bob's lower, it goes faster when you spin it the other way...

7. Banned
    Yeah that is HOT...

8. Member
    Jerry that was awesome, 102 in less than 45 seconds. you've got your boat set up right .

9. trapp201pro
    Bumping back to page 1 so a guy can find it.

10. Member
    Good morning Jerry. You doing OK?

11. Member
    looking good

12. Member
    Good job!!!! Stay safe!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123