Thread: CHARGER DEALERS

Charger Rep. Texas/La

CHARGER DEALERS

Hey all you Texas & La anglers, if you want to see more Charger boats including the 210 Elite call your local dealer and have them start stocking them. If the dealers don't stock them there won't be many around to see or purchase. Have them contact me at 972-345-9370 or call Charger for further information.
    Last edited by thurman; 02-28-2017 at 06:47 PM. Reason: content

2. Member
    I second that from a Triton owner....Thurman I met you in Lake Charles Tackle last Friday

3. Charger Rep. Texas/La
    Thanks, enjoyed meeting you there, everyone I met was super friendly and helpful.

4. Member
    Maybe we will cross paths again...I sure liked the boat especially the night vision

5. Member
    I remember when we had a Charger dealer in Port Arthur Texas for many years. I had a friend who bought one back in the 1980's and we fished a lot in that boat. Worked with a man who owned one for a long time and had a camp on Rayburn. One of the best rough water boats I've been in along with Champion.

6. Charger Rep. Texas/La
    For information, S EastTx Sports in Lumberton Texas is now a Charger dealer. Go by and visit with Pat Mayer for a good deal on a new Charger bass boat.

7. Banned
    Can any dealership order a Charger for me when the time comes or do they have to be some kind of approved dealership?

There's not many boat dealers in South Texas anymore and it's too far too drive to North/East Texas from where I live.