GATORBAK BUNK COVER

I JUST GOT OFF THE PH TALKING WITH A GENTLEMAN AND HE IS ON HIS WAY TO LOOK AT THE MAN BOAT BOTTOM THAT HAD THE GATORBAK INSTALLED ON IT, HE SAID THEY WERE GOING TO TAKE CARE OF THE MAN,THIS IS WHAT I CALL FIRST CLASS CUSTOMER SERVICE HE STILL HAD ABOUT 1 1/2 TO DRIVE, WILL SEND ME A SAMPLE OF THE MATERIAL, ANOTHER AS SOON AS HE POSTED THE PIC ON THE WEB SITE THEY WERE IN CONTACT WITH HIM, VERY GOOD RELATION WITH CUSTOMER,

2. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger 188 View Post
    I JUST GOT OFF THE PH TALKING WITH A GENTLEMAN AND HE IS ON HIS WAY TO LOOK AT THE MAN BOAT BOTTOM THAT HAD THE GATORBAK INSTALLED ON IT, HE SAID THEY WERE GOING TO TAKE CARE OF THE MAN,THIS IS WHAT I CALL FIRST CLASS CUSTOMER SERVICE HE STILL HAD ABOUT 1 1/2 TO DRIVE, WILL SEND ME A SAMPLE OF THE MATERIAL, ANOTHER AS SOON AS HE POSTED THE PIC ON THE WEB SITE THEY WERE IN CONTACT WITH HIM, VERY GOOD RELATION WITH CUSTOMER,
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

3. Member
    I had Gatorbaks installed two years ago on my Sterling trailer and have had no problems whatsoever. Dealer was in Cincinati he installed new pressure treated bunks with all new hardware and Gatorbak for about $350 while I watched and waited.