Best hose material for bilge and aerator?

What hoses are best for replumbing? Have used the clear pvc hose from Lowes but is awful stiff.
    Thanks.....

2. Member
    What size do you need I have several odd ball pieces laying around. I was just about to chuck em all. You pay shipping and they are yours
    ~~1995 Gambler~~

Mercury 250 ProXS
    Bobs 10" AJ
    Dual Power Poles
    2-HB 1199's HB 1158 HB 597 in dash
    Ultrex 112

"Runs like a cheetah... with his @$$ on fire"

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Babe Winkleworm View Post
    What size do you need I have several odd ball pieces laying around. I was just about to chuck em all. You pay shipping and they are yours
    What type? I'm looking for a softer or more flexible hose than what I have. Thanks though.

4. Member

5. Member
    I got mine from Flow-Rite. They have 1-1/8" and 3/4" sizes. Their prices are actually pretty good and it's what a lot of manufacturers use in their boats. I may use it for the bilge too or I'll just stick with the regular corrugated stuff.
    Matt
    1991 Ranger 391V
    1998 Mercury 200 EFI

I use heater hose. It's pliable enough to bend and I know it won't leak if the lake ever happens to get hot enough to boil while I'm fishing.

7. Member
    You can get clear hose at farm supply stores in any size you need. It is easy to work with and very flexable.

I always use the OEM style

9. Member
    I've always used marine hose. Use a blow dryer to heat the hose to make more pliable and easy to use.
    2014 Phoenix 721XP, 250 SHO, Bobs Action Jack, Dual Blades, 112 Ultrex, 2019 Lariat FX4 F150 Supercrew 4x4

10. Member
    I kinda like the heater hose idea...if your truck heater hose blows on the way there's a spare in the boat

11. Member
    I went to advance and they sold me all there scrap 3/4 hose for 5 bucks and ended up with about 15 feet. It's all gates heater hose and it has worked awesome and believe it will take awhile to dry rot. Just have to make sure it's cut to the right length as to not link it because it is so flexible.