Prop shafts heights on procraft 200 super pro with 200 optimax

Just bought a 2007 super pro 200 trying to see how far below pad eveyone is running thanks
    Last edited by Jeremy Baker; 02-26-2017 at 08:29 AM.

2. Member
    I'm 3 1/2" below with a 6" plate. I have good water pressure at 3" but I don't like the chine walk at top end.

3. Member
    My boat is older than Your with a 11 inch jack plate. I'm 2" below good Water P. Very little chine
    1999 pro craft 200 super pro 200hp Mercury EFI 25p trophy plus, worked by mark. large vents. 25 gallon gas one full live well two guys and gear wot 66.2 5900 rpm

4. Member
    I have an Astro F-20 which is supposed to be comparable to your Super Pro. Same 11" set back 200 EFI Mercury and it starts walking at 62 by 65 its horrible. Motor was 5" below pad when I bought it. I just recently moved it up to 3" below pad added hot foot and blinker trim control as well as a 26P Trophy Plus. Will see tomorrow if that made any headway on the walking or at the very least maybe a bit easier to drive

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fishinbudrob View Post
    I have an Astro F-20 which is supposed to be comparable to your Super Pro. Same 11" set back 200 EFI Mercury and it starts walking at 62 by 65 its horrible. Motor was 5" below pad when I bought it. I just recently moved it up to 3" below pad added hot foot and blinker trim control as well as a 26P Trophy Plus. Will see tomorrow if that made any headway on the walking or at the very least maybe a bit easier to drive
    yes let me know results

6. Member
    Jeremy
    To my surprise I lost 4 MPH but boat was more stable. most likely due to slower running speed, Water pressure was still up around 20 PSI so I am moving engine another 1/2" and we shall see what happens. Hole shot with 2 full fuel tanks and live wells full was much better

7. Member
    sharpen the last 2 ft of the pad edges and it will greatly improve the handling.