ANY PHEONIX 721 OWNERS AROUND MASSACHUSETTS

wanted to see if any member would let me take a look in person. i am really considering purchasing one of these and cant find any dealers local to actually see one up close. i want to make sure if i spend that kind of money and have to travel i want to be happy for a while. i am worried about the deck space

There are 2 Phoenix dealers in your area of New England.

2023 Ford F150 XLT Super Crew 2.7L Ecoboost FX4
    2021 Phoenix 721/ Mercury 250 ProXS 4s
    HDS16 Pro- Solix15 : Console
    HDS16 Pro W/AT - Garmin 126 W/ lvs34 - Solix12/ 360 : Bow
    Dual 10' Blades/ Lowrance Ghost/ Bobs Hydraulic Plate
    225ah cranking / 100ah trolling. Ionic/Relion lithium

MLF Invitationals Angler
    Instagram @brettcarnright

3. Member
    I will have one in a few weeks you are more than welcome to look at. Reynolds marine is also having an open house early/mid March and i know they will have a bunch of boats there to look at before owners pick them up.
    Phoenix 2017, 721 Pro Xp, 250 SHO

4. Member
    I have a brand new 2017 721 Pro XP sitting in my garage available to look at but I am in Maine.

Renoylds does not have any in-stock and marine USA do not either

Quote Originally Posted by critter View Post
    Renoylds does not have any in-stock and marine USA do not either
    Reynolds Marine website shows that they have 1 Phoenix 721 in stock, (2) 921's and 920. When I was talking with Tom Reynolds at the Hartford boat show he said he was going to get a few more Phoenix boats in for his annual Reynolds Open House which is on March 11, 2017. He's going to have to Pro Elites speaking at his event, Tom Biffle & Paul Mueller. There will be a few of fishing gear vendors, and the food is always good. It might be worth taking a trip down that day.
    Dawnpatrol.
    Goin Fishing be home for Hunting Season !!!!!!!!!

They don't have a 721called them yesterday he did say he might have one by that weekend. I have one I'm interested in but it's very far away and wanted to see one. So I can either move forward on it or order one and still be able to get in time

8. Member
    I bought the 721 he had. He did have a 920 in the showroom that had a Yammi. I am in Northern NJ. Not sure if he will have any 721s at the show as they were a fee months out for production.
    Sponsors(Eco Pro tungsten,Lews,Strike King,Gamma,Hayabusa Hooks,Mercury Pro team, Super Stick push poles,VFX Custom Wraps, BuckNBass,TackleWarehouse,Elite Rod Sleeves,Bobs Machine Shop, JB Custom Rods,Reynolds marine, BassFishinElectronics )