3rd sead/center console

This worked well the last time I asked questions so here we go again. I have a kid and friends that I want to take fishing with me so I need to have that third seat in the middle for my v20. I read on a post where someone was able to get both the center console and the center seat. However I just checked on it and they said they will only do one permanently installed they will not do one and give you the other to install yourself. I really really like that center console I'm assuming by the looks and the size of the other seats if you plan on having three people in that boat you've got to have a third seat not the center console? I really don't like fold down third seats, does anybody have any pictures? Anyways you can fit three people having somebody sit on that center console? Nobody up here on the legend so any feedback would help.

2. Member
    Maybe i just order the seat anyways and figure something out? Or use a throwable on top or in front? If theres a third seat is the storage underneath a mini cooler or just carpeted? If its a cooler i guess i can live with the fold down seat

3. Banned
    Call the factory