Thread: Buck Splizzers

Buck Splizzers

Wondered if any of you have bought these and what is your opinion? Do they fit in the Ranger tool holders and do they really cut braid as well as the commercials?
    2015 Ranger Z118C w/150 Mercury 4s

They are pretty big but they fit in my tool holder inside the center compartment. Yes, they cut braid like they say and anything else you need to cut. The only issue I have is I'm scared to use them as pliers sometimes because if you get your finger or palm in between them when you clamp down, their going to cut that part of your hand off. If you never get your hand squeezed by pliers, you should have no trouble. They are super sharp.
    2021 Ranger Z519 Mercury 225 Pro XS Four Stroke

Wifey bought me a pair...really nice tool, but I still find myself grabbing the scissors and the pliers...I don't know why. They do fit in the tool holder, and they stay in when in choppy water.

4. Member
    good product. no on the tool holders. yes on the braid. mounted mine on the seat pedestal

Very nice and they fit my tool holder

6. Member
    I love mine just be careful and not sit on them they will bend very easily. Luckily I got Cabelas to replace mine since they were not a week old with no issues.