SKEETER ZX200 w/ YAMAHA 200 SHO

Looking for some info on this combo. Ride performance fishability likes dislikes. Found a used one and looking for some input from guys who have or have had one.

TIA
    Mike

2. Member
    I've had a zx250 and a 20i. Just picked up a new zx200. Love the boat. Fishes great and very stable. I didn't think i would like the single tackle storage on front deck but have no issues with it after using it.

If you don't need a 20-21 footer this is a great choice. Oh...and the SHO is incredible. My boat runs 68 with just me in it and I'm a tad over 250

I agree with KD. Mine is a 2011 and it's been a great boat.

---------------------------------------
    2011 Skeeter ZX200 w/SHO 200.

4. Member
    good evening,

i love my zx2oo.. after breakin. 68.1 loaded......smooth 2016 ...........

for the money, its a great package..............

good luck,
    PURA VIDA,
    bluebonnet2

I love mine it has ride, speed and handling.

6. Member
    I found this on my phone. It was during breakin. No hands on the wheel, it was that stable

I love mine. Absolutely no issues and as stated above the boat rides rock solid a speed. Once you get that boat planed out and trimmed its a no hander all day. If it gets rough trim it down and it will push right through it..
    2024 Phoenix 818, Mercury 175 (3B414035) Trick Steps, 3 Garmin 106 SV,s, LVS 34. BoatEFX dual bow mount. Ionic 12V 125AH, 2 12V 100 ah LiTime’s for the TM. Minn Kota 345 PCL charger,

8. Member
    just curious what your jackplate is set for? How many dots are showing or what is your pad to prop setting? Yours looks just like mine...nice.

9. Member
    jwcfbd, what is your setting on your jackplate? How many dots showing on it? I am having issues hitting 60mph on mine....have played alittle with the dot settings and cant seem to break 60..

Quote Originally Posted by rfiguy View Post
    jwcfbd, what is your setting on your jackplate? How many dots showing on it? I am having issues hitting 60mph on mine....have played alittle with the dot settings and cant seem to break 60..
    My boat is currently in the shop so I can tell you for sure but I'm thinking it's right a 5 dots.

Quote Originally Posted by rfiguy View Post
    I just thought of one thing to check. When you're trimming up do you run it just until you hit the full up mark or do you go past it and let it settle back in? If you're only running up to the mark you may not be getting full up trim. Run your engine up past the reach of the trim rods then bring it back down just until they hit. Check to see where your trim gauge is. Mine was way off. The picture below shows the adjustment screw. Loosen it and rotate the arm so at full up trim the gauge matches.
    Attached Images Attached Images