Trailer to truck wiring plug question

I need to replace the plug that's on my trailer, but have ran into a issue and kind of surprised me.

Boat trailer plug is a 4 post male but has 5 wires. the Truck has a 4 post female The trailer does not have trailer brakes. and when I was looking at new plugs all i could find are the 4 post male with 4 wires and the 5 post male with 5 wires that is for trailer brakes.

Am I missing something here? I bought the 4 post with 4 wires because I knew the truck was a 4 post. Got home and saw the 5 wires on the trailer harness. not really sure what I should do now.

Sorry if this is a simple issue but it really stumped me.
    2001 Triton TR176DC, Mercury 125hp, Lowrance HDS9 gen3 & HDS7 gen2

2. Electrical/Wiring/Trolling Motors Moderator CatFan's Avatar
    Pretty common on trailers to have a 4 pin with 5 wires. Usually two brown wires, sometimes one with green stripes and one with yellow. They run one down each side for the marker lights. Just connect the brown wire on the new plug to both browns on the trailer.
    If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity,
    nothing else matters.​

10-4! The Green / Yellow run together until the plug where they split, and there are two browns that run together until the plug where they split. so that makes 100% sense and now I feel dumb for not thinking of that out. thank you!!
    2001 Triton TR176DC, Mercury 125hp, Lowrance HDS9 gen3 & HDS7 gen2